Union Politics - Teamsters Local President runs opponent over with his car 9/22/15

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Laugh all you want,......

Bringing back a local to the members, they've done some of the things they promised, one was cut salaries

I think they have done quit-well considering they have old stewards and old officers undermining every step of the way,..... and I believe YOU are one of them!

.........js.........

[Bob]
Cut personal salaries, this is true (you get what you pay for). Salaries as a total? High as it has ever been. The truth will come out. And it isn't pretty. It's ugly and it's being hidden from members.

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Laugh all you want,......

Bringing back a local to the members, they've done some of the things they promised, one was cut salaries

I think they have done quit-well considering they have old stewards and old officers undermining every step of the way,..... and I believe YOU are one of them!

.........js.........

[Bob]
Undermining? isnt that what tdu does to the ibt every step of the way

Spongebob1

Undermining? isnt that what tdu does to the ibt every step of the way

I'm NOT tdu,.......

I do visit there website just like YOU do,....
I see it as they are trying to inform the members and the members can make their own judgement,

It's getting really old that every time something has been brought to our attention, just like L25 or J.S. You and a few others accuse us or putting a tdu spin on it!!

Several of you "derail" almost every thread on here,..

Is that a Hoffa spin,........

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm NOT tdu,.......

I see it as they are trying to inform the members and the members can make their own judgement,

It's getting really old that every time something has been brought to our attention, just like L25 or J.S. You and a few others accuse us or putting a tdu spin on it!!

Is that a H spin,........
Nowhere in my post did I say you were tdu....I just said that's what tdu does.....am I not correct

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm NOT tdu,.......

Is that a H spin,........
I don't want to derail this thread.......was anyone arrested when the teamster local president ran over his opponent and put him in the hospital inches from his life where he couldn't talk to police for 3 days.......its been 2 weeks why wasn't this guy arrested

I don't want to derail this thread.......was anyone arrested when the teamster local president ran over his opponent and put him in the hospital inches from his life where he couldn't talk to police for 3 days.......its been 2 weeks why wasn't this guy arrested
Nope it was a hoax. There will be a lawsuit for slander. Also a false police report filed. Off duty police office witnessed the whole thing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nope it was a hoax. There will be a lawsuit for slander. Also a false police report filed. Off duty police office witnessed the whole thing.
Doesn't cost much to buy an "off-duty" police officer.
Let me guess, he did not record it?
LOL

I'm guessing this will simply fade away if it has not already.

Doesn't cost much to buy an "off-duty" police officer.
Let me guess, he did not record it?
LOL

I'm guessing this will simply fade away if it has not already.
We had a guy back in the day throw himself I front of a ups truck during the strike. Everybody who saw it knew he did it it made the news. We all thought it was great but when it was all said and done he intentionally did it.

Depends on the spin

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Granted the guy has no shot to win. He's running independent. But that is his right to run.

What a stand up guy.

Run for office, just for the sake of running.

Waste thousands of dollars (the Locals dues money) on an election he can't win.

He's no Teamster in my book.

Kind of like what TDU does.

Run candidates that have no chance.

Waste (20 million dollars) that could have been used for organizing.

Good job.

-Bug-

Hofficer Hater

This morning at 8:30am at the UPS on Ruthart Drive,
The President of Teamsters local *, Joe S, used
his vehicle to run over his opponent, Tim D who was
standing at the UPS entrance handing out fliers to be elected
as the new president of the union. Tim D is currently
at Christiana hospital in the emergency room getting treated
for his injuries sustained after being run over by Joe S
intentionally with his vehicle. Do you want Joe S running
your Union from his soon to be prison cell. Tim D is out
there for you guys to keep Joe S from adding more supplements
and riders in your contracts and Joe S got so scared, he used
his car this morning to run him over. Time to elect your next President,
which should be Tim D, the man just ran over and hopefully
making a full recovery from his injuries.

Spoke to some people out of 326 they said JS will be arrested for vehicle assault, driving with a suspended license and violation of probation this week. He's got an extensive criminal background.

One of the State Troopers that the local represents is a VP on the Executive Board. However so, they will be arresting him and the IRB is looking to suspend him for racketeering. I hope he serves some time in the can.

What a stand up guy.

Run for office, just for the sake of running.

Waste thousands of dollars (the Locals dues money) on an election he can't win.

He's no Teamster in my book.

Kind of like what TDU does.

Run candidates that have no chance.

Waste (20 million dollars) that could have been used for organizing.

Good job.

-Bug-
Which loser ar we talking about ts or am??