teamsters united candidate punks out

Brown Spider

Yep.

No BS.

2/3 of the Local.

60 to 80 hours a week. (sometimes)

I don't assign the work, I just do it.

And I am trusted to do it right. (and always do)

If you haven't noticed.... my patience wears thin, sometimes. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Seriously...that's a tremendous workload. 500 - 700 is the norm, assuming a majority of them are in one facility. 2.000 is unheard of. I can understand your patience wearing thin!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How does ups suspend a business agent? What kind of local is this?
Not sure how the suspend one. Local 251 has zero pull now. Membership is in the toilet, spending is through the roof, BA's can't do the job. Think of going to the circus, remember when all the clowns come out of small volts wagon bug? It's like that. But as you get older you realize clowns are just ordinary people trying to cover their imperfections with makeup in order to give the illusion that things are great. It's like that, plus crap.

Not sure how the suspend one. Local 251 has zero pull now. Membership is in the toilet, spending is through the roof, BA's can't do the job. Think of going to the circus, remember when all the clowns come out of small volts wagon bug? It's like that. But as you get older you realize clowns are just ordinary people trying to cover their imperfections with makeup in order to give the illusion that things are great. It's like that, plus crap.
Wow

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Last Lm-2 looked good on spending.

Members over welmingly voted them as delegates.

I think you are seeing what YOU WANT to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I consult (freelance) on the side.

....since you no longer work for your local.

But, there's the pesky PayPal thing. :biggrin:
Bubble would never take me up on it....

You have never produced any verifiable credentials, while almost always stopping short of conveying a complete thought in most of your posts....unless it involves slamming TDU, on that you're clear.

Therefore, I never saw hiring you as "consultant" to be a prudent investment.

Now if you're willing to work on a contingency basis...????

~Bbbl~

Says who ?

But, you lost another election.

What's the old saying....

About doing the same thing, over and over, but expecting different results ?

You have mastered that talent.

It might be time to try something different.

-Bug-
I hope you are still working for the local. I'm planning on having lunch with you in Vegas?