Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
These hoffa hall and O supporters only care about themselves!! They forgot about the unborn and the retirees who paved the way for us!!
Simply put they are MEEEEEEEEESTERS
Apparently, you have no care for the unborn based upon your applause of health care and pension issues.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I wasn't a big fan of the makeup of the slate but it's very impressive to see the country coming together to support a group of leaders who will fight for their membership instead of imposing concessionary contracts on them!! You got my vote !!!
Hoffa hall and O are on their way out!!
the writing is on the wall!!
Impressive? If they were that confident, they would have ran a full slate of experienced candidates. It seems as though they needed spots to fill and convinced anyone they could. Brothers and sisters, I pray you can see through this rouse. Educate yourselves. Don't just accept this verbal diarrhea as truth.

anHOURover

Impressive? If they were that confident, they would have ran a full slate of experienced candidates. It seems as though they needed spots to fill and convinced anyone they could. Brothers and sisters, I pray you can see through this rouse. Educate yourselves. Don't just accept this verbal diarrhea as truth.
Should we Just sit back and take the concessions that hoffa hall and O KEEP dishing out??

member6045

wide load, I am retired, I have to pay $200 a month, and its going up to $400 a month in 2 years . The retiree insurance ( Teamcare) coverage is not as good as the active member's, and Retiree's have to pay more out of pocket

Single person in 804 pays $358 a month
Family is $468 and $578!! Teamcare doesn't sound too bad. Oh ya!! This is Tim s local. He's doing it to us! Then it will go to the rest of the country. Tim talks tough! But does nothing but side with company.

Ron Carey lives on

As International politics heats up, im so proud of the shop stewards on the front line, contract book and grievances in hand fighting the real fight protecting members against Ups, regardless of whether they are so called tdu,h20, old guard, or reform. Enforce the contract, a storm is coming

Sent using BrownCafe App

Do we have any names and bios of this super slate or is that a secret?
I've seen a bunch of them up close. It's like looking at the island of misfit toys. It's a who's who of guys that have alienated themselves or have under a year experience. A couple stewards. A lot of unfiled positions. I think they want hall as the secretary treasurer. It's a big joke.

5habits100

As International politics heats up, im so proud of the shop stewards on the front line, contract book and grievances in hand fighting the real fight protecting members against Ups, regardless of whether they are so called tdu,h20, old guard, or reform. Enforce the contract, a storm is coming

Sent using BrownCafe App
Whether you are so called du, h2o, old guard, reform or whatever. IBT, Local Officer or steward, that's what should be happening no matter what side you or the other person is on. It's what that person asked for and they should be doing their best. In a nutshell, I agree with you.

Spongebob1

View attachment 47664
Okay I'll bite
February 2008: 70,000 Freight Teamsters overwhelmingly ratify NMFA.

October 2007: UPS Freight Teamsters, formerly Overnite Transportation workers, ratify a historic first contract

September 11, 2007: Teamsters persuade congress to block funding for Mexican trucks pilot program

September 2006: Teamsters organize workers at UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation, in Indianapolis.

February 2006: Teamsters stop Bush administration deal sell port management businesses in U.S. seaports to a foreign-owned corporation, which would have weakened American security.

August 2005: Teamsters are first responders in helping victims of Hurricane Katrina. Teamsters from across the country send supplies and volunteers.

July 25, 2005: Teamsters withdraw from AFL-CIO to help create Change to Win

2005: Graphics Communications International Union merged with the Teamsters.

January 1, 2005: GCIU officially joins forces with the Teamsters Union and became the GCC

2004: The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes merges with the Teamsters.

2003: The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers vote overwhelmingly to merge with the Teamsters.

2003: General President James P. Hoffa and UNITE President Bruce Raynor kick off a joint organizing campaign.

How's this for starters son. I'm one proud teamster. I came from a life of poverty pain to become a husband father and a Teamster. I love being a teamster and am damn proud. Let me know if you want more son. You are a joke of a teamster. I'm a real teamster and loyalty is my middle name. If you want some get some bad enough taste some.

"First I won't triple space and use bold letters"
What you posted isn't a whole lot to brag about,
I noticed you left out some stuff so I'll help you,

Under Hoffa's watch,.......membership is way down, over 100.000, now you blame RTW, but you can also blame his policies or lack of leadership, and if the hemorrhaging doesn't stop I'm worried about the future of the teamsters,....

Now let's take a look at the "core industries"

Here's some more you "left out" about freight, remember ABF, Holland, YRC, look at the hemorrhaging going on there and the concessions they've been taking, better yet go talk to several freight guys I would bet the house there not happy with Hoffa,.....
Now my understanding of getting out of AFL-CIO was to save money and Organize right, been some mergers but not a lot of organizing under his watch, most think it resulted in more bloated salaries,

Katrina was a "Disaster" that hurricane bout wiped New Orleans off the map, but you make it sound like Hoffa went down there and saved the world, let me tell you that several locals went down and many teamsters used there own "time and dime"

Now let's take a look at UPS......
Not everyone so happy as YOU,..... you got yours and the heck with everyone else,.... there are large locals that the contract was forced on, those people aren't so happy, members are tried of concession and give-backs especially when the company made huge profits,

Now I'm not your "son" I'm a teamster just like You, I will not support Hoffa anymore or Hall, to many of us on here you and Stink are "yes'm men" that's your loyalty and you want everyone else to get in behind you and the ones that don't you and wide/stink Shabbits tag team and bully,..........

I to come a long history of teamsters,......

5habits100

"First I won't triple space and use bold letters"
What you posted isn't a whole lot to brag about,
I noticed you left out some stuff so I'll help you,

Under Hoffa's watch,.......membership is way down, over 100.000, now you blame RTW, but you can also blame his policies or lack of leadership, and if the hemorrhaging doesn't stop I'm worried about the future of the teamsters,....

Now let's take a look at the "core industries"

Here's some more you "left out" about freight, remember ABF, Holland, YRC, look at the hemorrhaging going on there and the concessions they've been taking, better yet go talk to several freight guys I would bet the house there not happy with Hoffa,.....
Now my understanding of getting out of AFL-CIO was to save money and Organize right, been some mergers but not a lot of organizing under his watch, most think it resulted in more bloated salaries,

Katrina was a "Disaster" that hurricane bout wiped New Orleans off the map, but you make it sound like Hoffa went down there and saved the world, let me tell you that several locals went down and many teamsters used there own "time and dime"

Now let's take a look at UPS......
Not everyone so happy as YOU,..... you got yours and the heck with everyone else,.... there are large locals that the contract was forced on, those people aren't so happy, members are tried of concession and give-backs especially when the company made huge profits,

Now I'm not your "son" I'm a teamster just like You, I will not support Hoffa anymore or Hall, to many of us on here you and Stink are "yes'm men" that's your loyalty and you want everyone else to get in behind you and the ones that don't you and wide/stink Shabbits tag team and bully,..........

I to come a long history of teamsters,......
Lets look at the "core industries"
ABF, Holland and YRC were given the right to vote to save their jobs. And they did. I call that democratic which is what we want. You would have said something different had he just let the hedge funds make a boat load of money if they went under. The Holland employees in my local sign the petition drive at an overwhelmingly high number for Hoffa. The didn't do the same for Tim.

As far as UPS, Freight or any other industry if you or anyone else thinks everyone is going to be happy with any company you are dreaming. If UPSer's would have stayed in the company plan there would have been something else to say Hoffa did wrong. Huge profits or not.

If you support Hoffa, Hall, Tim or anyone else it is your right and I support having the right to vote for whoever you want. But look in the mirror when you call someone a bully or whatever you want to call them because I think you called people yes men and other things because they don't agree with you. If you can't take it, then don't try to dish it out and cry when you get a response.

Spongebob1

ABF, Holland and YRC were given the right to vote to save their jobs. And they did. I call that democratic which is what we want. You would have said something different had he just let the hedge funds make a boat load of money if they went under. The Holland employees in my local sign the petition drive at an overwhelmingly high number for Hoffa. The didn't do the same for Tim.

As far as UPS, Freight or any other industry if you or anyone else thinks everyone is going to be happy with any company you are dreaming. If UPSer's would have stayed in the company plan there would have been something else to say Hoffa did wrong. Huge profits or not.

If you support Hoffa, Hall, Tim or anyone else it is your right and I support having the right to vote for whoever you want. But look in the mirror when you call someone a bully or whatever you want to call them because I think you called people yes men and other things because they don't agree with you. If you can't take it, then don't try to dish it out and cry when you get a response.[/

When the IBT can't run on their record,....Lie and Spin and go Negative,.......
I have NEVER bullied anyone on this site,.....

The good o'l twist and divert strategy,.....

Instigator

If you support Hoffa, Hall, Tim or anyone else it is your right and I support having the right to vote for whoever you want. But look in the mirror when you call someone a bully or whatever you want to call them because I think you called people yes men and other things because they don't agree with you. If you can't take it, then don't try to dish it out and cry when you get a response.
I don't consider it democratic when the constitution requires supplements to be ratified by the membership and the IBT forces concessions on the members because they reject the supplement. I also think Hall intentionally gave up the right to strike to be UPS's buddy and that's why we ended up with a crappy contract. Some say Hall should go to work for UPS, here in Louisville we think he already works for UPS.

5habits100

I don't consider it democratic when the constitution requires supplements to be ratified by the membership and the IBT forces concessions on the members because they reject the supplement. I also think Hall intentionally gave up the right to strike to be UPS's buddy and that's why we ended up with a crappy contract. Some say Hall should go to work for UPS, here in Louisville we think he already works for UPS.
How was the constitution approved? Democratically.
Hall didn't give up the right to strike. Talk about spreading bull.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I've seen a bunch of them up close. It's like looking at the island of misfit toys. It's a who's who of guys that have alienated themselves or have under a year experience. A couple stewards. A lot of unfiled positions. I think they want hall as the secretary treasurer. It's a big joke.
Share them with us then, or are we to just take you at your word?