Tentative contract

HarryWarden

You can work 20 hours if you want, work your 4 hours and leave
Oh really? I can just leave after 4 hours? Do you even work at this place lmao, do you know what work as directed is?

When they schedule me for 1 and the shift ends around 10, you’re saying I can just leave at 5 before break even starts

3.5 is the minimum guaranteed hours, not my maximum. Get your facts right before you try to sound smart

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh really? I can just leave after 4 hours? Do you even work at this place lmao, do you know what work as directed is?

When they schedule me for 1 and the shift ends around 10, you’re saying I can just leave at 5 before break even starts

3.5 is the minimum guaranteed hours, not my maximum. Get your facts right before you try to sound smart
I leave when I'm done, after 4 hours bud

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Obviously you don’t work here