Tentative contract

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
You mother :censored2:er
I learn from the best
MV5BMmFlZjFhYjItOTI1OS00ZGUwLTkyZDUtNjE2MzY0YTM1YzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODUyOTA1._V1_.jpg

nWo

Vincent Perrone recommended a no vote in 2018. And his local voted 95% no. He is endorsing this contract. If this was a raw deal he would be the first to tell us.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m Italian. I say mamaluke.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now you work 4 years and make the same as a new hire or worked 9 years and get 50 cents over the new hire start rate. So yes that is bull:censored2:
Explain why you think you deserve more than a fellow part timer doing the same job as you.

You won't hear a 30 year driver complaining that a 5 year driver makes the same amount as him.

govols019

You smell that?
Explain why you think you deserve more than a fellow part timer doing the same job as you.

You won't hear a 30 year driver complaining that a 5 year driver makes the same amount as him.

I've tried to explain that to some part-time people in my center...they just look at you like you have a turd hanging out of your mouth.

I worry for the future of our company and our country.

Trucker Clock

I've tried to explain that to some part-time people in my center...they just look at you like you have a turd hanging out of your mouth.

I worry for the future of our company and our country.

Yep.

They think that if the new hires are getting $21, they should be getting $30.

upser2020

Just my take as a part timer. I started in 2020 right when covid started being a thing at 14/hr with a bonus that was only gonna last a year. Over the past 3 years between bonuses mras back to bonuses and mras I've never made more than 20.25 and that was only because of peak. Right now with an mra I'm at 18.5. The contract as I understand it will bump me to 21 and 25ish by 2028. Not exactly firework worthy but decent for where I live. While I didn't intend on it this became my full time job as I average over 40 hrs a week for all 3 years I've been here(and we have the over 5hr or 6th punch overtime). To me a 2.5 raise and an extra holiday seems like its a decent deal. I know I wasn't around in 2018 so I can't speak to the long haul just saying from my perspective it seems like a decent deal. And yes I bid on every inside 22.3 that posts but I'm realistic in that it will probably take a while longer to get the seniority to get one.

PT Car Washer

Just my take as a part timer. I started in 2020 right when covid started being a thing at 14/hr with a bonus that was only gonna last a year. Over the past 3 years between bonuses mras back to bonuses and mras I've never made more than 20.25 and that was only because of peak. Right now with an mra I'm at 18.5. The contract as I understand it will bump me to 21 and 25ish by 2028. Not exactly firework worthy but decent for where I live. While I didn't intend on it this became my full time job as I average over 40 hrs a week for all 3 years I've been here(and we have the over 5hr or 6th punch overtime). To me a 2.5 raise and an extra holiday seems like its a decent deal. I know I wasn't around in 2018 so I can't speak to the long haul just saying from my perspective it seems like a decent deal. And yes I bid on every inside 22.3 that posts but I'm realistic in that it will probably take a while longer to get the seniority to get one.
If you have been working over 40 hours a week for 3 years why isn't it a FT job? Because the company would have to pay you FT wages. PT is just a way for UPS to pay Union members minimum wages.