Terminated

wornoutupser

My point is this- I work in a building that managers are seemingly sent to to make it or be fired. In my career here, only three managers made it through here and two of them have been fired since.

I would REALLY like to work in a facility that is meant to succeed.

unionago

I write down my hours everyday and I have written down the meeting started at 832 and I clocked in at 832,the teamster rep meet with ups today and asked for some paperwork showing what time i clocked in on my board and wouldn't give it to him so we had to call the labor board to get it from them,I'm expecting to hear something tomorrow

trickpony1

My point is this- I work in a building that managers are seemingly sent to to make it or be fired. In my career here, only three managers made it through here and two of them have been fired since.

I would REALLY like to work in a facility that is meant to succeed.

......and they can't figure out why nobody wants to go into management :confused:1

Cementups

Box Monkey
They must be after you for more. We have guys that are habitually late EVERY day. Not a minute or two but like 5-10. In our bulding it seems that as long as you get your job done safely and effectively and your air is on time, all is well. For the most part :rolleyes: