Terrorists

Babagounj

Strength through joy
i think it operates under lawlessness really, i doubt rules of engagement even matter. its like the constitution, its just something on paper thats supposed to mean something but doesnt. but my question was specifically how moreluck being a conservative cant criticize his own murdering miltary which is all around the world.
(1) look up what ROE means .
(2) moreluck ain't a he .

moreluck

golden ticket member
PndJmWz.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“To begin with, Congress should act to make sure no one on a No-Fly List is able to buy a gun,” Obama said Dec. 6. “What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to but a semi-automatic weapon? This is a matter of national security.”

But even the federal Government Accountability Office has indicated thousands of innocent people have been mistakenly linked to terror watchlists. Some experts and critics contend the federal list process contains many errors and relies on an overly broad standard of reasonable suspicion.

Under Obama’s standard, even the late-Sen. Ted Kennedy, an ardent advocate of gun control while he served in Congress, would be blocked from purchasing a firearm.

In March 2004, Kennedy was stopped three times at airports in Washington, D.C., and Boston. Airline agents told the senator he couldn’t purchase a ticket because his name was on a list, according to USA Today.

“If they have that kind of difficulty with a member of Congress, how in the world are average Americans – who are getting caught up in this thing – how are they going to be treated fairly and not have their rights abused?” Kennedy asked then-Homeland Security undersecretary Asa Hutchinson.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“To begin with, Congress should act to make sure no one on a No-Fly List is able to buy a gun,” Obama said Dec. 6. “What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to but a semi-automatic weapon? This is a matter of national security.”

But even the federal Government Accountability Office has indicated thousands of innocent people have been mistakenly linked to terror watchlists. Some experts and critics contend the federal list process contains many errors and relies on an overly broad standard of reasonable suspicion.

Under Obama’s standard, even the late-Sen. Ted Kennedy, an ardent advocate of gun control while he served in Congress, would be blocked from purchasing a firearm.

In March 2004, Kennedy was stopped three times at airports in Washington, D.C., and Boston. Airline agents told the senator he couldn’t purchase a ticket because his name was on a list, according to USA Today.

“If they have that kind of difficulty with a member of Congress, how in the world are average Americans – who are getting caught up in this thing – how are they going to be treated fairly and not have their rights abused?” Kennedy asked then-Homeland Security undersecretary Asa Hutchinson.
If we shouldn't be using the no fly list to keep people from buying guns, we shouldn't be using it to keep them from flying either. Is that what you're suggesting, not having this list at all?

rickyb

Good question.

Honestly how much do you criticize your own governments military?

when anyone talks to me about terrorists i point to the biggest terrorist organization in my country which is my government, and then i point to the biggest terrorist organization in the world which is your government.

how many people have died because of US government directly or indirectly killing people last 100 years? 10,000,000??? i have no idea but people have every right to be mad at america.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder what the national language of Canada would be today if the USA hadn't been involved in all those pesky World Wars ?

rickyb

I wonder what the national language of Canada would be today if the USA hadn't been involved in all those pesky World Wars ?

pretty soon it wont matter. you guys will be repeating history.

trump is a fascist, and your country doesnt have the moral fortitude to look in the mirror, or to stop the killing of certain segments of your population, which will probably happen after another terrorist attack or economic collapse. both of which are guaranteed

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey look who is now on the FBI terrorist list .

The 66-year-old father of California jihadist Syed Rizwan Farook was placed on the FBI’s terrorist watch list as investigators expanded their probe to include the killer’s family members and friends, federal law enforcement sources said Monday.

Farook’s dad, who is also named Syed, is being monitored by the FBI because of his son’s terrorist status and his own trips to Pakistan.

The elder Farook came to the United States in 1972 and became a US citizen in 1999.

“Farook, although he is dead, is now officially listed by the FBI as a terrorist,” a federal law enforcement source told The Post. “His father is watch-listed because of his close association to Farook and his extensive ties to Pakistan.”

rickyb

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fear-terror-makes-people-stupid

must read article from a conservative financial guy tyler durden

In the real world, as the National Safety Council notes:

-- You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 12,571 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 11,000 times more likely to die in an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane

-- You are 1048 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 404 times more likely to die in a fall than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 87 times more likely to drown than die in a terrorist attack

-- You are 13 times more likely to die in a railway accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack

--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attac