Terrorists

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I always enjoy it when someone lays the odds of my demise on me like my life is a wager in vegas.
All of these odds can be improved by taking positive action to minimize the risk
One of the best ways of minimizing the terrorist threat is to minimize the number of refugee's from that part of the world
and a very thorough vetting of anyone we do allow in.
Since most terrorist acts are committed by Latinos, maybe we should change our refugee policy of Cubans.

newfie

I'm not sure you understand how the world works.

It's the U S A of corporate dominance.

It's been this way forever, for better or for worse.

I'm not sure you understand basic dialogue. the conversation was not about corporate dominance but specifically about Empires there are no empires. There is no single player in this world that totally dominates every one else.

rickyb

I'm not sure you understand basic dialogue. the conversation was not about corporate dominance but specifically about Empires there are no empires. There is no single player in this world that totally dominates every one else.

instead of a ban on all muslims from entering america heres an idea:

stop bombing countries around teh world for a while.

and if you see celebrations around the world like this then you know american government was the terrorist empire

rickyb

are you familiar with platos allegory of the cave.

government is the shadow, and the corporations are the object

newfie

instead of a ban on all muslims from entering america heres an idea:

stop bombing countries around teh world for a while.

and if you see celebrations around the world like this then you know american government was the terrorist empire

so your premise is we just woke up one day and decided we would bomb someone through no fault of their own?
So Isis is the victim here?

by the way you do realize the Canadian army has been a co-bomber?

Last edited: