Terrorists

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fear-terror-makes-people-stupid

must read article from a conservative financial guy tyler durden

In the real world, as the National Safety Council notes:

-- You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 12,571 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 11,000 times more likely to die in an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane

-- You are 1048 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 404 times more likely to die in a fall than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 87 times more likely to drown than die in a terrorist attack

-- You are 13 times more likely to die in a railway accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack

--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attac

Since obama refuses to call terror attacks what they really , your chances of being killed by one is nil.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Vc7idZt.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now the questions arrive about who was and where is the third shooter .
Initial reports all stated that 3 shooters were seen .
What happened to the GoPro cameras ?
A year of planning and the EID failed to work ?
Something don't smell right .

newfie

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fear-terror-makes-people-stupid

must read article from a conservative financial guy tyler durden

In the real world, as the National Safety Council notes:

-- You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 12,571 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 11,000 times more likely to die in an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane

-- You are 1048 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 404 times more likely to die in a fall than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 87 times more likely to drown than die in a terrorist attack

-- You are 13 times more likely to die in a railway accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack

--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attac

I always enjoy it when someone lays the odds of my demise on me like my life is a wager in vegas.
All of these odds can be improved by taking positive action to minimize the risk
One of the best ways of minimizing the terrorist threat is to minimize the number of refugee's from that part of the world
and a very thorough vetting of anyone we do allow in.

rickyb

I always enjoy it when someone lays the odds of my demise on me like my life is a wager in vegas.
All of these odds can be improved by taking positive action to minimize the risk
One of the best ways of minimizing the terrorist threat is to minimize the number of refugee's from that part of the world
and a very thorough vetting of anyone we do allow in.

well my point was, if you are so unlikely to be killed or hurt by terrorists, why all the focus and money and media coverage on it? why not focus on the things that are more likely to kill you instead?

and i agree, you can take positive action, but at what cost?

oldngray

nowhere special
well my point was, if you are so unlikely to be killed or hurt by terrorists, why all the focus and money and media coverage on it? why not focus on the things that are more likely to kill you instead?

Why do you care? Not your country nor your cost.

newfie

I don't leave my doors unlocked because no one has tried to break into my house in the past. I don't ignore that someone broke into the house down the street.
Or someone broke in and killed the family a couple of neighborhoods over. Granted I could fall off my ladder today and kill myself but that threat being greater does not prevent me from ignoring that other threat.