Terrorists

moreluck

golden ticket member
172560_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
President Obama referred to the San Bernardino shootings as an individual act of violence, possibly workplace-related, in a CBS interview Thursday. It never ends. The White House said the name of the mastermind of the mass shootings was Syed Rizwan Farook, which means Climate Change in Arabic.

The San Bernardino police found an ammunition factory and remote-control detonator panels in the Muslim shooter's storage garage Wednesday after his murder spree. They discovered he'd flown last year to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The Obama Administration is still looking for a motive.

San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook flew back to Saudi Arabia last year to marry his wife, who was also killed. She was driving the getaway SUV vehicle while Farook fired at pursuing police cars. This morning in Paradise he was penalized fifteen virgins for allowing a woman to drive.

~Argus Hamilton~

rickyb

so your premise is we just woke up one day and decided we would bomb someone through no fault of their own?
So Isis is the victim here?

by the way you do realize the Canadian army has been a co-bomber?

yes and thats why canada has terrorists taking revenge against our own terrorist government, and our people who did nothing.

in america you have war industry which profits off of there being war, you have corporations which want the government to meddle with other countries including using mass murder for profits. being in a state of permanent war keeps the citizens in fear, and distracted from what they should really be paying attention to.

its better you learn about it from someone else than me.

rickyb

I can not. his logic would get him blown up if he ever handled any type of arms.

regarding the corporate news:

you can notice theres some things they say and some things they cant say. its like a box and they cannot go outside of the box.

for example, anytime you hear taxes being brought up by the mainstream media, it is a choice of lowering taxes or raising taxes. whats never mentioned is who or what to tax like rich, poor, corporations etc.

the corporate news main purpose is to sell a product to its audience. so the advertising also compromises its ability to report on the news because you dont want to piss off the people who are making you money. access to power is another thing which compromises the corporate news ability to report the truth.

and they also put up the most ridiculous stories. like there will be coverage of house fires, guns, car accidents, terrorism, storms, and feel good stories which have no relevance to your life because they are all so unlikely to happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
thats funny coming from someone whos so out of touch.

its basic philosophy from plato and you might wonder why we didnt learn this in school
I have no idea what you learned in school.....and you have no idea what I learned. Mine involved Latin....not French!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
KABUL, Afghanistan — U.S. troops are increasingly being pulled back into battle to aid overstretched Afghan forces, most recently in the southern province of Helmand where an assertive Taliban is threatening to take over an area where hundreds of Americans have died.

Taliban insurgents are pressing toward Helmand’s provincial capital, raising fears of a repeat of the capture of Kunduz in the north at the end of September. U.S. special operations troops aided Afghan forces in the two-week battle to retake Kunduz.

As in Kunduz, U.S. special operators are providing help on the ground. Their role in both instances is muddying the definition of a “noncombat” mission at a time when Afghanistan is seeing one of the highest levels of violence since the U.S.-led coalition ousted the Taliban from power in 2001.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Administration nixed probe into Southern California jihadists

At the National Targeting Center, one of the premier organizations formed to “connect the dots,” played a major role in an investigation into this trans-national Islamist network. They created records of individuals, mosques, Islamic Centers and schools across the United States that were involved in this radicalization effort.
The Dar Al Uloom Al Islamiyah Mosque in San Bernardino was affiliated with this network and they had identified a member of it in the investigation.
Farook frequented that mosque and was well-known to the congregation and mosque leadership.
But after more than six months of research and tracking; over 1,200 law enforcement actions and more than 300 terrorists identified; and a commendation for our efforts; DHS shut down the investigation at the request of the Department of State and DHS’ own Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Division.
They claimed that since the Islamist groups in question were not Specially Designated Terrorist Organizations (SDTOs) tracking individuals related to these groups was a violation of the travelers’ civil liberties.

newfie

yes and thats why canada has terrorists taking revenge against our own terrorist government, and our people who did nothing.

in america you have war industry which profits off of there being war, you have corporations which want the government to meddle with other countries including using mass murder for profits. being in a state of permanent war keeps the citizens in fear, and distracted from what they should really be paying attention to.

its better you learn about it from someone else than me.

So you consider iSiS the victim here?

newfie

regarding the corporate news:

you can notice theres some things they say and some things they cant say. its like a box and they cannot go outside of the box.

for example, anytime you hear taxes being brought up by the mainstream media, it is a choice of lowering taxes or raising taxes. whats never mentioned is who or what to tax like rich, poor, corporations etc.

you must not be listening to the same news sources I listen to. That's all that I hear is the need to punish the rich including corporations for being successful.

how do you reconcile the evil corporation concept with the point that a corporation like UPS employs over 400 k people and donates a significant portion of their profits to charity and charitable causes. not to mention the are pushing volunteerism at a level I have never seen.