Terrorists

rickyb

Here is a current example.

Two French festivals on Friday cancelled shows by Eagles of Death Metal, the band whose November 13 show in Paris turned into a bloodbath, after the frontman made remarks critical of Muslims.

Wow! French Festival Cancels "Eagles of Death Metal" for Anti-Muslim Remarks After Muslims Try to Slaughter Them
what are hte journalists credentials?

lets not forget alcaida was small until america bombed the crap out of it and turned iraq and many countries into failed states. ISIS is the size of texas now. but go ahead, keep doing what hasnt worked and expect a different result.

oldngray

nowhere special
what are hte journalists credentials?

lets not forget alcaida was small until america bombed the crap out of it and turned iraq and many countries into failed states. ISIS is the size of texas now. but go ahead, keep doing what hasnt worked and expect a different result.

What difference does who the journalist is make? It is a current news story that was reported by many sources. Maybe you should get your news from actual news sites.

oldngray

nowhere special
i guess your a prime example of when you get your news from any old journalist LOL

You just don't get it do you? I don't follow what 2 or 3 people say like you do. I read actual news articles. If an event happens it is factual information. Too bad you didn't see it mentioned on facebook or twitter.

rickyb

You just don't get it do you? I don't follow what 2 or 3 people say like you do. I read actual news articles. If an event happens it is factual information. Too bad you didn't see it mentioned on facebook or twitter.
Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet?

aside from him, muslims are badly discriminated against in france, and you can bet your ass the french government has been messing with other countries for control the same way your government does except not as much.

oldngray

nowhere special
Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet?

aside from him, muslims are badly discriminated against in france, and you can bet your ass the french government has been messing with other countries for control the same way your government does except not as much.

Attack a source instead of address the facts as usual. You quote a bloggers opinion as your source? Lame attempt at deflection. As I said it was a current news story which has nothing to do with opinions. It is a fact. Here is another article reported by Associated Press. Attack that source if you feel like it.

2 Eagles of Death Metal concerts cancelled in France
Two French music festivals have cancelled Eagles of Death Metal's concerts this summer in reaction to comments by the band's frontman over the Paris attacks

rickyb

Attack a source instead of address the facts as usual. You quote a bloggers opinion as your source? Lame attempt at deflection. As I said it was a current news story which has nothing to do with opinions. It is a fact. Here is another article reported by Associated Press. Attack that source if you feel like it.

Two French music festivals have cancelled Eagles of Death Metal's concerts this summer in reaction to comments by the band's frontman over the Paris attacks
ISIS has passports to EU and america. it is america's destiny to be attacked again. but i call it self defense. if a country was bombing and killing where i live, i might be compelled to fight the good fight too.

but if you want to use some common sense, you might ask your friends how many times they have been injured by a terrorist attack from a muslim? then ask how many times theyve been injured from falling down, or how many times theyve been in a car accident, or how many times they cut themselves, or how many times theyve been sick, or how did that economic crisis affect their lives?

the real terrorists are in government and corporations which controls it, especially yours. the us govt is the biggest terrorist org in the world, has killed tens of millions of people, and ruined tens of millions of lives, maybe a billion, who knows.

oldngray

nowhere special
ISIS has passports to EU and america. it is america's destiny to be attacked again. but i call it self defense. if a country was bombing and killing where i live, i might be compelled to fight the good fight too.

but if you want to use some common sense, you might ask your friends how many times they have been injured by a terrorist attack from a muslim? then ask how many times theyve been injured from falling down, or how many times theyve been in a car accident, or how many times they cut themselves, or how many times theyve been sick, or how did that economic crisis affect their lives?

the real terrorists are in government and corporations which controls it, especially yours. the us govt is the biggest terrorist org in the world, has killed tens of millions of people, and ruined tens of millions of lives, maybe a billion, who knows.

Again you deflect and attempt to change the subject.

oldngray

nowhere special
You lost us at "I read"

LoL
jyo1_400.gif

rickyb

Again you deflect and attempt to change the subject.
i dunno about that, but you fell for all the anti terror hype.

if someone tells you a lie enough times, you start to think its true.

if ISIS wanted to do damage they could go after the nuclear reactors north of manhattan which could affect hundreds of thousands of people.

i think at best they will get a few thousand people.

in terms of injury and death terrorism pales in comparison to medical malpractice, car accidents, cancer, heart attacks, work place injury. its way down the list.

grow up and get over it.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
if ISIS wanted to do damage they could go after the nuclear reactors north of manhattan which could affect hundreds of thousands of people.

i think at best they will get a few thousand people.

you are so foolish

they only want soft targets , places where the people can't protect themselves.
to plan a large scale attack involves many people to plan , gather materials and carry it out .
the more people they use to greater the chances of discovery.

not to mention the backlash that would follow.

rickyb

you are so foolish

they only want soft targets , places where the people can't protect themselves.
to plan a large scale attack involves many people to plan , gather materials and carry it out .
the more people they use to greater the chances of discovery.

not to mention the backlash that would follow.
indian point cant be protected....

9/11 was pretty well planned; terrorism all over the country.

rickyb

priorities, priorities

The Republicans’ Military Budget Could Make Every Homeless Person In America A Millionaire

The Republicans’ Military Budget Could Make Every Homeless Person In America A Millionaire

Buy Every Homeless Person A $1 Million Home
In January 2015, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) found there were 564,708 homeless people on a given night in the United States. As ThinkProgress has previously reported, one of the best ways to end homelessness is to make more permanent housing available.

Last year, a HUD study found that giving families permanent subsidies, like a housing choice voucher, is more effective in preventing homelessness than other interventions, like short-term rental assistance or temporary housing. It also helps keep families together. A 2014 study from the Central Florida Commission on Homelessness estimated that it cost the state over $31,000 each year for each chronically homeless person, compared to just $10,000 to provide them with permanent housing, job training, and health care.

Using those findings, ending homelessness in the United States would likely require about .01 percent of next year’s likely military expenditures. The government could even purchase a $1 million home for every homeless person in the United States with the budget, and it would still have money leftover.

According to figures by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), the United States doesn’t just spend more than the next six countries combined