Texas school shooting

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Stop posting the names and mug shots of these shooters and maybe, just maybe, the frequency of these events will decline. Until then, I don’t know why anyone is surprised that this still happens.
That's not the answer.

If the shooter dies, take the corpse to the town square, tie it up to the flagpole, pour gasoline all over it, let one of the victims parent's light the match, no media or cameras.
If the shooter lives, do the same as above, except allow camera's and media, so the agonizing death and screams can be seen and heard worldwide.

The events will decline.

tourists24

Murder is also illegal.

A couple more laws should do the trick, though.
Yep, that's what I never understood about the gun grabbers. It may make it a little more inconvenient to get one, but he broke the law by killing people. You think he cares if he did it with an illegal gun?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There was a gun buy-back program just last week.
134 rifles were exchanged for gas cards.
The demand for gas cards was so high, they ran out.
134 rifles turned in but only two were in working order.

Box Ox

That's not the answer.

If the shooter dies, take the corpse to the town square, tie it up to the flagpole, pour gasoline all over it, let one of the victims parent's light the match, no media or cameras.
If the shooter lives, do the same as above, except allow camera's and media, so the agonizing death and screams can be seen and heard worldwide.

The events will decline.

How about giving 'em the ol' House Bolton of the Dreadfort treatment? My Game of Thrones peeps will know what I'm talking about.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You cu cs are hilarious. You want to build a wall to keep brown people from seeking a better life but want to arm every criminal and mass murderer. 😶
Nahhh....I want the wall to keep brown people from breaking the law by entering America illegally because they get here the law breaking thing they do is still in them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Blame Games has begun.

Again may I point out that there is not one thing that will cure this disease.
Every talking head already knows this.
But the sheeple will follow their every word as gospel.

Box Ox

The Blame Games has begun.

Again may I point out that there is not one thing that will cure this disease.
Every talking head already knows this.
But the sheeple will follow their every word as gospel.

Yeah. Nothing's ever gonna change until both sides are willing to sit down and have an honest discussion about the things they can agree on and what can be done within that intersection between them. Obviously a tough thing to do in 2022 when moderation usually doesn't pay for politicians.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A public execution by guillotine.
It's quick and horrifying.
Especially if one starts with the hands first , then the head.
With PSA replaying their screams over & over.

vantexan

You cu cs are hilarious. You want to build a wall to keep brown people from seeking a better life but want to arm every criminal and mass murderer. 😶
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. People get shot and killed there every day. Why aren't you going after their leadership?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
School bullying is the root cause here.
Time to outlaw bullying

• A 'close' friend of Salvador Ramos, 18, said the shooter used to be made fun of for his clothing and because his family was poor
  • He said Ramos began showing up to class less and less from the bullying and 'slowly dropped out'
  • 'He barely came to school,' the friend, who didn't want to be identified, said
  • The friend said the pair kept up with each other occasionally through Xbox messages, but had largely lost contact after Ramos graduated
  • However, Ramos - who had purchased two rifles on his 18th birthday just days before the shooting - sent the friend pictures of his guns and magazines
  • When asked why he had it, Ramos reportedly replied: 'Don’t worry about it'

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Whenever I do work in schools, just getting through the doors is like trying to check into a fortress. And you BETTER not get caught blocking a door open. So any word on how an 18-year-old with guns just walks into an elementary school?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep... and using the same ole "common sense" gun laws. He sure invoked God's name a lot though; that'll make up for it
Completely divisive as usual. Total 180 from the "unifier" he promised to be? Meanwhile in Chicago, 218 people are murdered already in 2022. Not a word from Democrats?

Up In Smoke

Completely divisive as usual. Total 180 from the "unifier" he promised to be? Meanwhile in Chicago, 218 people are murdered already in 2022. Not a word from Democrats?
Chicago currently ranks 28th in murder/homicide rate this year. Southern cities are leading the pace.