thank you video from gray

Returntosender

I ate Korean variation of Steak Tartare it's called Yukhoe. the Yukhoe was ok to me. You need to eat that while drinking Korean Sake "Soju" The chaser is called Kim Chee soup , it's heated cabbage soup with all kinds of spices. Take the shot, and spoon of the soup. The people I went to eat that meal with got drunk fast. It's seems/feels like you can't taste the alcohol after the chaser, it's hot spices remaining in mouth.
Yukhoe
(Korean pronunciation: [jukɸø] ~ [jukɸe]) refers to a variety of hoe (raw dishes in Korean cuisine), which are usually made from raw ground beef seasoned with various spices or sauces. It is basically a Korean steak tartare. Usually the most tender part of beef will be used. The beef is thinly julienned with the fat removed, then mixed with seasoning.[1]

Future

Victory Ride
Whenever I deliver one of those I like to read the label to see what is in there. I have ordered from there a few times but only when I have a coupon.
Just messin with you. My Sis sent me that twice fr Cali nothin special taste wise, I just think its the novelty of sending it to someone.

HomeDelivery

at least you got a "thank you"

i got squat... no thank you, no bonus pay for having zero disputes/claims, no X-mas pay, no Thanks Giving pay, no hourly OT pay... yea, i'm at leave right now looking for a better job