The 9.5 list

moldsporh

I like when they give u a 10 hour day.and send you a message saying YOU CAN NOT 9.5.I ask whos helping me or what am i going to miss.they say nobody and no missed.i then argue with them via msgs unti i punch out.they have been some real idiots lately.
There's no arguing via msg. When they say nobody and no missed, then you reply...

OK ETA xx:xx With no missed. You're working as instructed.

If they send you a message stating you have to make cutoff with no missed, you take a pic of the screen then you file on production harassment.

I'm assuming you have more than 20 stops .....:cool:

10 point

SUP's don't get drivers in trouble drivers get themselves in trouble by not following directions or methods. SUP's don't make drivers break rules they do it themselves...
Dude. Seriously?

Supes are always in trouble here.
Look up Dishonesty in art. 17.
It's a dumpster fire most places.
oOXDJDU.jpg

Grey

That's not what it says.

A under 4-year driver can opt in if he/she has his own route or wins the bid on a weekly vacation route. But he's only opted in if he's on a bid route. If he/she's on a different route every day he/she can't file for going over. That's How it was explained to me by my US.

10 point

A under 4-year driver can opt in if he/she has his own route or wins the bid on a weekly vacation route. But he's only opted in if he's on a bid route. If he/she's on a different route every day he/she can't file for going over. That's How it was explained to me by my US.
And those are the exceptions. If you cover a route for the week AND if you are taken off the covered route by management it still applies.

The four year issue was a concession just like changing the perimeter to m-friend instead of the rolling (continuous) five days that used to apply in the previous CBA. The language was the same but the application was allowed to be changed this time.

They call it negotiations. It may also apply to the newer drivers because they may struggle on area knowledge thus creating longer days. The new ones are normally Speedy Gonzalez here...until they hit something or fracture something.

Whats 9.5?

We have so many drivers in my center that think you will get fired for filing 9.5's. It's ridiculous. I filed 11 weeks in a row prior to peak and the past two weeks since peak has been over. Our center just pays them out like nothing, it doesn't even seem to bother them.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I like when they give u a 10 hour day.and send you a message saying YOU CAN NOT 9.5.I ask whos helping me or what am i going to miss.they say nobody and no missed.i then argue with them via msgs unti i punch out.they have been some real idiots lately.
i send one message stating " i have sent my ETA in a timely manner,stop harassing me"

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I went over by 9 minutes on Wednesday and thursday morning my ORS asked me " couldn't you have picked it up a little and made nine Five"
Me : couldnt you have pulled 5 stops off me so I could make 9.5?