The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

LagunaBrown

I could give a rats ass what anyone thinks! I don't care what the VP's and the JC think!
And i'll tell you how this is going to go down, This will be passed and implemented at both 952 buildings. The remaining UPS locals in So-Cal 396,572,542,166 will all stand up for their members and not allow the company to dictate any contractual language without approval from the membership. And you know why? Because GM and PK don't work for those locals. Ha ha ha !!
UPS picked the weakest local in the country to shove it down our members throats.
That just shows how bitter and dumb you are in soooooo many ways. Beyond just Southern California whom will work together collectively, it has already been implemented elsewhere in the country. I bet your "far and wide " buddies are ashamed of you right now for your lack of knowledge. Ha ha ha ha!

Bag now you are calling out RH and RM? So much for your supposed connections. Oh I get it, PK and 952 are chump change, you think that you should be an international VP. You are stupid. What does EJ think of RH and RM? Are you both TDU now? Are you both going to be VP's ? Is Edgar your new best friend? Idiots!

The Silent Bang

That just shows how bitter and dumb you are in soooooo many ways. Beyond just Southern California whom will work together collectively, it has already been implemented elsewhere in the country. I bet your "far and wide " buddies are ashamed of you right now for your lack of knowledge. Ha ha ha ha!
I love how you try to deflect the obvious, and that is that GM is a weak sissy that has no balls and will allow UPS to stomp all over our members!

LagunaBrown

I love how you try to deflect the obvious, and that is that GM is a weak sissy that has no balls and will allow UPS to stomp all over our members!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! You are they weak PUSS sissy that has been hiding on the internet since the last election. You have lost your mind bro!

The Silent Bang

Bag now you are calling out RH and RM? So much for your supposed connections. Oh I get it, PK and 952 are chump change, you think that you should be an international VP. You are stupid. What does EJ think of RH and RM? Are you both TDU now? Are you both going to be VP's ? Is Edgar your new best friend? Idiots!
Look at this!! A newbie that just happened to make up a name and come to try to defend you timmy .. How cute is this!!

My connections must really be on your donkey minds lately...
My question to you is WTF are you talking about?? Talking about us being VP's and RH and RM ??

LagunaBrown

Look at this!! A newbie that just happened to make up a name and come to try to defend you timmy .. How cute is this!!

My connections must really be on your donkey minds lately...
My question to you is WTF are you talking about?? Talking about us being VP's and RH and RM ??
I see your starting your back peddle!!! Are you drunk? Your losing it buddy! You used to actually have o.k information.......... What happened to your sources?

Bag you are an idiot. There is a contract in place. GM PK RH RM are all on the same page. The current contract will be adhered to. The same contract that was ratified by the members. Why are you so stupid?

LagunaBrown

Bag you are an idiot. There is a contract in place. GM PK RH RM are all on the same page. The current contract will be adhered to. The same contract that was ratified by the members. Why are you so stupid?
He is not even a UPSer........ He is only here to TROLL.

The Silent Bang

I see your starting your back peddle!!! Are you drunk? Your losing it buddy! You used to actually have o.k information.......... What happened to your sources?
Back peddling?? Go back and read my post about the VP's and the JC .. I said i could give a rats ass what they think!! So how am i back peddling ?
You and your new turd are trying to twist words around, give it up puss you know things aren't looking good for your heros at the local..

LagunaBrown

SILENT BANG

unknown2.jpg

The Silent Bang

Yeah we'll see how that goes.... Why don't you ask the members in Anaheim how it all went down ... And see how good their contract is staying in place

The Silent Bang

I have a question laguna,
what happened to all your cheerleaders from this site? They use to back you like no one's business!
I guess they realized that you are a TDU'er huh? I'm sure they know you didn't wear a red vest at the convention, and come to think of it most of your delegates didn't wear the red vest .. But we did see GM wearing a red vest (on the street during the lunch break) but funny thing is he took it off inside.. it must have been warm in there ha ha ha ha !!

Bag you are an idiot. I work in Anaheim and let me tell you how it went down. Because the Company respects GM and the Union so much they filled the building with all kinds of suits and then gave a PCM 3 weeks before they even plan on doing the work. Even though the current contract allows them to do everything they are planning to do. If you ever worked for UPS you would know they never give us advance notice. They just dispatch us on the work the day of. 3 weeks notice? Unheard of. Huge respect there. Unprecedented.

SoCalUPS

Bag you are an idiot. I work in Anaheim and let me tell you how it went down. Because the Company respects GM and the Union so much they filled the building with all kinds of suits and then gave a PCM 3 weeks before they even plan on doing the work. Even though the current contract allows them to do everything they are planning to do. If you ever worked for UPS you would know they never give us advance notice. They just dispatch us on the work the day of. 3 weeks notice? Unheard of. Huge respect there. Unprecedented.
Bang, you're done.

The Silent Bang

Yeah let you tell it! We'll see what the members think when this is implemented and allowed to happen by GM the pushover!

The company rolls right over GM, he allows them to do what ever they want..
And your idiotic thoughts that the company respects the union so much that they "filled the building with suits" only tells me your a puss and also allows the company to steam roll right over you too ...

About the "advanced notice" You maroon you have a contract and they have to abide by it, so they just can't do what they want at anytime .. If GM had any balls he would not agree to any of it until all the locals sat down and discussed it because eventually what 952 does will hurt all the other locals.

Keep trying to make Gm look like the hero in this, well all know what kind of agent he is and we all know he's going to get his ass handed to him from our members in Anaheim ...

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Laguna, finally googled photoshop .. Weak as ever!
So you didn't actually respond to my post about YOU not wearing a red vest ... Why is that laguna? Who are you supporting this fall in the international election ??
And where are all your supporter now? You have to make up names to come at me?? WEAK!