The author of Florida’s Don’t Say Gay bill has been indicted for wire fraud, money laundering

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The church teaches these children that you can become pregnant without having sex and it's ok to have sex with your parents and siblings. It's a sick cult.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The church teaches these children that you can become pregnant without having sex and it's ok to have sex with your parents and siblings. It's a sick cult.

I don’t know what church that is but I wouldn't be any part of it (I’m not part of any church) just as I wouldn’t be any part of the pedo Democrat party. I’m sure you agree.

newolddude

To the conservatives on the board I ask this: do you pass out reading this (and other threads) anytime someone mentions the word “gay”? Just like Ricky Bobby?

Darmark7

To the conservatives on the board I ask this: do you pass out reading this (and other threads) anytime someone mentions the word “gay”? Just like Ricky Bobby?

I’m still waiting on @728ups answer but while waiting can you tell us if you are for the bill you know as “The don’t say gay bill?”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t know of any church or religion that teaches that. I DO know there are individuals in every religion that distort their religion to suit their needs. Which one are you claiming does this?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The church of leftism you mean?
FE5svJRWYAssCKX.jpeg

Darmark7

Do you notice I can’t get any Dems on here to say they support the bill they say is "The don't say gay bill" Why not? these people know they are perverts if they support the bill. They support it but know not to say they do. Perverts in hiding.
Just like I can't get any Dems on here that support all the investigations into Trump to say that Biden should be investigated with the same rules as Trump. Their silence says more than their words. These people are sick and they know it but they hope their sickness becomes mainstream so their perversion is accepted.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I don’t know of any church or religion that teaches that. I DO know there are individuals in every religion that distort their religion to suit their needs. Which one are you claiming does this?
@Darmark7 :ALL of the Christian churches teach the fable of the Immaculate Conception

Adam and Eve Had Three Children, Cain, Abel, and Seth, Who Married and Had Children. Whom Did They Marry? Mom was the only female. Incest

The fable of Noah's ark said among other silly things that God drowned everyone but's noah's family.........the bible says they repopulated the earth........more incest

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you notice I can’t get any Dems on here to say they support the bill they say is "The don't say gay bill" Why not? these people know they are perverts if they support the bill. They support it but know not to say they do. Perverts in hiding.
Just like I can't get any Dems on here that support all the investigations into Trump to say that Biden should be investigated with the same rules as Trump. Their silence says more than their words. These people are sick and they know it but they hope their sickness becomes mainstream so their perversion is accepted.
This thread was to bring to attention the fine upholder of family values, that MAGA Christian Joseph Harding was indicted for wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements.

Darmark7

This thread was to bring to attention the fine upholder of family values, that MAGA Christian Joseph Harding was indicted for wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements.

Thanks for bringing attention to that. Hope he pays a high price for what he did. I’m for everyone in politics on both sides to be investigated. I’m sure you are like me and want Biden to be investigated, right? Also I’m still waiting to hear if you are for that “Don’t say gay bill” that you seem to be well informed about?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Thanks for bringing attention to that. Hope he pays a high price for what he did. I’m for everyone in politics on both sides to be investigated. I’m sure you are like me and want Biden to be investigated, right? Also I’m still waiting to hear if you are for that “Don’t say gay bill” that you seem to be well informed about?
If Biden is investigated and evidence is found i hope he is indicted. As far as the Dont Say gay bill.........like i said earlier the thread is about the author bring indicted. I have neither the time nor interest to discuss the bill itself. It neither interests nor affects me

Darmark7

If Biden is investigated and evidence is found i hope he is indicted. As far as the Dont Say gay bill.........like i said earlier thread is about the author bring indicted. I have neither the time nor interest to discuss the bill itself.

1. Thanks for the answer about Biden.

2. No discussion is needed about the bill. Just a yes or no if you support it. If you are saying you don’t have time to look into the bill then I am amazed that you keep saying there is a bill that says anything about gay in it when you have been told by multiple people that live in Florida that the bill doesn’t have the word gay in it making it impossible for there to really be a “Don’t say Gay”bill. I can’t help it that MSM has lied to their audiences and have made up a name for a bill that has nothing to do with the bill. That makes them fake news and their parroters look like dumb sheep. I guess they came up with that name because if they called it the “Teaching gay sex to elementary kids bill” then it might look bad for all the Dems that would still support it.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
1. Thanks for the answer about Biden.

2. No discussion is needed about the bill. Just a yes or no if you support it. If you are saying you don’t have time to look into the bill then I am amazed that you keep saying there is a bill that says anything about gay in it when you have been told by multiple people that live in Florida that the bill doesn’t have the word gay in it making it impossible for there to really be a “Don’t say Gay”bill. I can’t help it that MSM has lied to their audiences and have made up a name for a bill that has nothing to do with the bill. That makes them fake news and their parroters look like dumb sheep. I guess they came up with that name because if they called it the “Teaching gay sex to elementary kids bill” then it might look bad for all the Dems that would still support it.
tenor (3).gif