The author of Florida’s Don’t Say Gay bill has been indicted for wire fraud, money laundering

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I noticed he didn't answer this question.

Not answering is answering. I even gave him a way out saying maybe he didn’t really know what was in the bill. I knew he knows but I thought I would give him a way out but he didn’t even take that. Can you believe Dems know exactly what the bill stands for and they approve of it. The perversion in this country has gotten so bad that you can’t even let a child go out of your site without being snatched by a pedo and yet Dems want more perversion. I always heard that there is no end to sexual perversion. It is unquenchable. These perverts are so deep into it that they want to make it acceptable. What floors me is how many people are OK with this. If someone is Ok with it they are OK doing it. It is scary.
Strange thing is how upset he seems to be about priest grooming children but OK if the grooming comes from Democrats. So it is not the grooming of children that is upsetting it is who is doing the grooming. Strange?

Darmark7

Jesse Duplantis said God spoke and told him he needed a new private jet.

You and I might not see eye to eye on politics but I do like some of the things you send about religion. Some are so common sense that only a religious person could spin out of it. I have been on both sides of religion. I have actually seen Copeland and Duplantis in person. Those 2 plus many other churches and denominations are the reason I came to the conclusion that what is taught I can’t believe. I can’t believe all the juggling I had to do to make what was being taught make any sense and then when even that didn’t work I had to fall back on the default of “you have to have faith”
Anyway I’m not wanting to make this about religion. The sight of Copeland and Duplantis just brought back many unpleasant memories. Thankfully my wife woke up also and we both look at the time in church as years we endured and learned from. Thanks again for the laugh.

wilberforce15

Every person on this forum has committed multiple federal crimes. You can get anybody for anything, because there are just that many rules.

The only thing this shows is that this person made enemies.

Darmark7

Be healed! yes!! and nobody was surprised when he was found to be a fraud

I actually have been to one of Benny Hinn’s services. Just like the circus it’s the greatest “show” on earth.
My wife and I was pretty high up in the church circles we ran with. When you get a look at what goes on behind the scenes and see the business side of church it opens your eyes. I watched and seen how you can mentally persuade people to believe and follow along with whatever they think they are suppose to.. One thing I have learned about all man made religions is that they make perfect sense to people that belong to them but makes no sense to anyone that is on the outside and they each believe they are right and all the others are wrong. Most religions have a reward if you obey them that is the best reward but also a punishment that is the absolute worse if you don’t.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1670902182148.png