63 Texas Republicans Sign Document Saying Marriage Equality Leads To Incest, Pedophilia And Polygam

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just picture Ben Carson , a retired pediatric brain surgeon, and you telling him to his face that he's ignorant....................laughable !! (because Obama is so intelligent)

The GOP desperately needs token minorities who will try and sell the Republican line, which really hasn't been working out so well because most "colored people" (the way the GOP views them) aren't buying into the lies. There are always traitors who will sell out everyone else to advance themselves, a category I would place Mr. Carson in. He sees an opportunity and he's taking it, and the GOP wishes they could find more just like him. You know, like Marco Rubio, JC Watts, Cruz...all brown on the outside, but white on the inside.

oldngray

nowhere special
The GOP desperately needs token minorities who will try and sell the Republican line, which really hasn't been working out so well because most "colored people" (the way the GOP views them) aren't buying into the lies. There are always traitors who will sell out everyone else to advance themselves, a category I would place Mr. Carson in. He sees an opportunity and he's taking it, and the GOP wishes they could find more just like him. You know, like Marco Rubio, JC Watts, Cruz...all brown on the outside, but white on the inside.

That is a fairly racist statement.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We don't have to tell ben carson anything.

A token person of color, shows the desperation of the right wing to win an election.

As i have said many times, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE put ben carson on the GOP ticket for 2016.

Make our day.

TOS.

BINGO..a "darkie" for the GOP. Maybe he'll bring the rest of "those people" into the GOP fold...don't think so. Very few minorities want anything to do with Republicans, which shows their innate intelligence.

bbsam

Staff member
That is a fairly racist statement.
Alan Keyes ran against Obama in Illinois for senator. Do you really believe Keyes was moved into Illinois for that RNC supported race strictly based on his conservative stance on issues? Do you really believe race played no part in that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder how many other threads have 14 words/numbers in the title. That's ridiculous!!

A shorter title would be more inclusive to welcoming comments from others. Looks like you are in a small club and don't want anyone in it who doesn't agree with you.
Enjoy you exclusive thread. I'd prefer a country club!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I wonder how many other threads have 14 words/numbers in the title. That's ridiculous!!

A shorter title would be more inclusive to welcoming comments from others. Looks like you are in a small club and don't want anyone in it who doesn't agree with you.
Enjoy you exclusive thread. I'd prefer a country club!!
I'm sorry made such a long post title, I forgot that you struggle with that many words at once. my sincere apologies

brett636

I can't say I don't disagree with that sentiment. I mean if we codify the sexual deviant preferences of one group of people into our laws is there really any question the rest of them, even if more appalling, are not too far behind?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you have something against enthusiasm ? creativity ? reliability ? etc. etc.

In your case, its simply the troll under the bridge syndrome wanting to talk to everyone who crosses it.

wallpaper.jpg

TOS.