The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952)

The Silent Bang

Seems like PK cant get a break!
But i guess he has it coming, a long time coming! All the lies, all the burned bridges and you have no where to go! It makes me giddy to see you dwindle down to nothing!
The "motley crew" of people you surround yourself with will not doubt help in your failed attempts to stay in office!

You 952 agents that are out there throwing other locals under the bus for the UPS carve out, for the lack of representation should be ashamed of yourselfs for lying to our members as a last ditch effort to save your jobs.. It's a little too late there gram, You will not save the local, it's too far gone and members want to see change.

supply-chain-talent5.jpg

Evil

Seems like PK cant get a break!
But i guess he has it coming, a long time coming! All the lies, all the burned bridges and you have no where to go! It makes me giddy to see you dwindle down to nothing!
The "motley crew" of people you surround yourself with will not doubt help in your failed attempts to stay in office!

You 952 agents that are out there throwing other locals under the bus for the UPS carve out, for the lack of representation should be ashamed of yourselfs for lying to our members as a last ditch effort to save your jobs.. It's a little too late there gram, You will not save the local, it's too far gone and members want to see change.

View attachment 68211

It must be the carve out text going viral at 63, 104, 396, 542, 572 and 952. The text went out Saturday evening and it's been forwarded back in forth across the region over the past five days. The BAs are freaking out. But what the hell were they expecting? That the junior haters weren't gonna use this despicable carve out? Were these moronic leaders of the southwest that naive?

Will they lie and deny the members aren't paying for their healthcare by diverting their pensions?

It must be the carve out text going viral at 63, 104, 396, 542, 572 and 952. The text went out Saturday evening and it's been forwarded back in forth across the region over the past five days. The BAs are freaking out. But what the hell were they expecting? That the junior haters weren't gonna use this despicable carve out? Were these moronic leaders of the southwest that naive?

Will they lie and deny the members aren't paying for their healthcare by diverting their pensions?
Do you ever consider acting normal putting in the work to get a following in your local and actually trying to change things instead of coming on here and anonymously bantering like a lunatic?

I know a lot of members from my local are on BC a lot.

I know you didn't mean it that way, but you may be right in my local's case.
Yea I don't think so. There is about 15 accounts out of your local on here and out of those one guy has about 9 of the accounts cornered like he's the owner of 9 Fedex ground routes or something and that leaves the 6 or so of you.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yea I don't think so. There is about 15 accounts out of your local on here and out of those one guy has about 9 of the accounts cornered like he's the owner of 9 Fedex ground routes or something and that leaves the 6 or so of you.
Wrong.

I know of 12 personally.

Some just stay away from the union issues forum to avoid thugs like you and your cheerleader friends.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
All 12 are realbrown.

The Silent Bang

6a010536b86d36970c0133f31de5d9970b-800wi.jpg
I don't know if there's a lot of members that follow BC, but i do know for a fact that there a lot of Principle officers, and staff from many local unions on these boards that lurk to see what the latest is ..
Some agents really take these boards to heart! ha ha ha ha !!!

These bozo's really should be wearing skirts!
Bozo.jpg

Evil

View attachment 68779 I don't know if there's a lot of members that follow BC, but i do know for a fact that there a lot of Principle officers, and staff from many local unions on these boards that lurk to see what the latest is ..

View attachment 68778

What the hell is going down at 952?

My understanding is that PK disappears or shows up late smelling like booze. Some say he's suffering from dimensia.

The Budweiser barn had every single member sign a petition to get their BA the brewman removed and when PK and brewskie met with them they argued EE was behind the petition, haha! He must be very popular and should be getting every single vote out of that barn.

Also heard PK can't show up to Albertsons because they want to lynch him over the merger with 848.

That text message that has gone viral on the garbage carve out has also pissed PK, GM, DM and Timina. That insurance is such crap that even the stewards are finding out prior meds are no longer being covered. The "used car salesman" couldn't deny to his members that they're paying for their healthcare by giving up their pension increases.

Last I heard was that when the text message hit Arizona and L.A. the two dummies Andy Marshmallow and the L.A. chipmunk were living. The image is all over FB and the members of the Southwest are sharing it.

Did these imbeciles think the anti Junior activists were gonna leave this ammunition in the garage? The plan is to expose these lying gutless cowards for the next month.

View attachment 68779 I don't know if there's a lot of members that follow BC, but i do know for a fact that there a lot of Principle officers, and staff from many local unions on these boards that lurk to see what the latest is ..

View attachment 68778
Are you running for delegate? It's a simple question.