Be careful what you post

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Wrong. Article 37 fits just fine. The company, when bringing an employee into the office ON THE CLOCK is making it a labor issue, not a civil issue. If they wanted to make it a civil issue the employee would receive a certified letter in the mail, sent to his house, not on company time from a lawyer representing the company. This is a case of harrassment to shut the employee up. If they had a valid issue they would've taken him out of service on the spot (unless I missed that happening in the original post) listing Art. 17 as the contract violatiion. In the case of a civil issue, the employee doesn't even have to answer the management on any question until his attorney is present.
​This says it all....................

dillweed

upstate, thanks for your research. I considered it but, being on dial-up, would still be waiting for the page to load.I didn't think the family had seeked settlement and remember respecting them for it. No amount of money would bring the boy back.And I do remember ND being fined heavily, but pocket change to them.Being closely involved with that ND team was certainly very important to Duncan. I can remember being that young and the importance of certain things. More than once I disregarded common sense to remain a respected member of my group.

klein

Für Meno :)
What an Idiot ! :

aurora450.jpg

Vancouver man arrested for 'Dark Knight' threats
Ryan John Lewis said on Facebook that he was in favour of the Colorado shooting and wants to do the same. 'Bad temper'