The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

wht1zzfe

I told my manager he should do more with less when he tried calling me in after I had used an option day. Not sure he liked that one. I went out the next day heaviest route in the center. Probably just a coincidence.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Our center is urinating money every week on 9.5 and 8 hour grievances. Morale is super low and no one cares. Drivers punching out after 10pm with no help in sight. I was the fifth one back to the building two nights ago and punched out at 7:30. Other driver in my town punched out at 10pm and they didn't ask me to help. Management doesn't care. They're gone by 3pm.

Seymour Packages

Our center is urinating money every week on 9.5 and 8 hour grievances. Morale is super low and no one cares. Drivers punching out after 10pm with no help in sight. I was the fifth one back to the building two nights ago and punched out at 7:30. Other driver in my town punched out at 10pm and they didn't ask me to help. Management doesn't care. They're gone by 3pm.
Perfect. This is the time to catch up on any bills/debt, stack your 401K, or put away money for a nice little nest egg. I fully intend to take this scumbag organization for every cent I can. We are literally writing our own paychecks in my building since April of last year. Done at 7pm and want some OT? Send a message on the DIAD. Go take 15 stops from another driver and bring it in 10 minutes before your DOT hours run out. They are begging us to come in on Saturdays as well. Chaos. Pure chaos.

Est.1998

And how many people have to work multiple jobs because they do not make what we do.
We're just lucky and our dedication and persistence paid off.
Everyone i know worked for UPS at one time and they quit.
"It's not worth the money, i don't have to put up with this!!!"
That's what they all said.
Now, they're either unemployed or working multiple jobs.
I feel no sympathy about the path they chose.

This job isn't for everyone

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Part timers are different but I don’t know a single full time employee that has quit that regrets it. All of them have went on to have fine careers in whatever they chose to do. In fact every one day their only regret is not leaving sooner

Est.1998

Part timers are different but I don’t know a single full time employee that has quit that regrets it. All of them have went on to have fine careers in whatever they chose to do. In fact every one day their only regret is not leaving sooner
I personally know very few fulltimers that left UPS and did better, more like lateral or less.
They're surviving and are gainfully employed but there are very few occupations that will pay you $38/hour, about $60/hour in ot and take care of your insurance.
At least in NC this is the case.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I personally know very few fulltimers that left UPS and did better, more like lateral or less.
They're surviving and are gainfully employed but there are very few occupations that will pay you $38/hour, about $60/hour in ot and take care of your insurance.
At least in NC this is the case.
At the expense of joint and back pains

Over70irregs

Flush them down the toilet covered in grievances. Take from them the only thing they care about.....$$$$. Walk around with grievance forms in your hand. Go into office everyday as ask if your “9.5 Crypto Invest Check” is in yet.

Over70irregs

I’m not playing yall. STOP acting defeated. You or the union gave them 22.4’s. Cut their wallet open, grab a DRbag because it is see-through so they can know how much your taking. Drop anchor count cheddar.