The BENGAZI hearing to nowhere number 10...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
trey presented the evidence were you paying attention?
More than you apparently. It's like you're living in some alternate universe where up is down and black is white. This whole thing was just a show to fire up the rubes from the start and now that it's clearly backfired all the people behind it are backing slowly away, leaving only the aforementioned rubes who predictably got emotionally invested in it and don't want to admit to themselves that they were misled.

newfie

More than you apparently. It's like you're living in some alternate universe where up is down and black is white. This whole thing was just a show to fire up the rubes from the start and now that it's clearly backfired all the people behind it are backing slowly away, leaving only the aforementioned rubes who predictably got emotionally invested in it and don't want to admit to themselves that they were misled.

I must say your posture is good.

upload_2015-10-24_23-25-59.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd love to have a real Benghazi hearing, it's a shame we haven't had one yet.
These Hillary hearings are a waste of time.

These really are Hillary hearings, aren't they? Even if there was something nefarious concerning Benghazi, it's never been about the dead Americans...it's been about politics. I notice Carly jumped-in today to try and eke a few more miles out of this fiasco. Why? Because it panders to the nut job base.

newfie

If your child is killed, you're looking for someone to blame to ease your pain and provide answers...even if there aren't any beyond what is known. That's human nature.

keep in mind the Obama administration looked those parents in the eye and lied to them about a video when Hillaries emails reviewed Thursday proved that they were lying and knew the truth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
for a start millions of military , CIA and DOD employees who have to decide if they can trust Hillary as potus or whether she will hang their asses out to dry on the other side of the world.

the other side of your response clearly shows you don't care about Americans at risk .

You are most definitely a brick who is never going to let this go. I can hardly wait until Hillary is President so you can spend 8 years regurgitating Benghazi, the "fact" she's a lesbian, the Clinton's master criminal plans, and jokes about "that time of the month", although Hillary has certainly reached menopause. On and effing on.

Count on it.

newfie

You are most definitely a brick who is never going to let this go. I can hardly wait until Hillary is President so you can spend 8 years regurgitating Benghazi, the "fact" she's a lesbian, the Clinton's master criminal plans, and jokes about "that time of the month", although Hillary has certainly reached menopause. On and effing on.
Count on it.

so you insult me, rather then discuss the merits of what happened? thanks sorry I challenged your thinking.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
so you insult me, rather then discuss the merits of what happened? thanks sorry I challenged your thinking.

What "real" choice does anyone really have?? You are acting like a complete BRICK. They only thing left to do is mortar you and stick you next to the other BRICKS on this site. The C7 just became the C8 as another BRICK is added to the wall of ignorance.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
for a start millions of military , CIA and DOD employees who have to decide if they can trust Hillary as potus or whether she will hang their asses out to dry on the other side of the world.

the other side of your response clearly shows you don't care about Americans at risk .
If they don't like or trust her as president, they can quit. Yeah. It ain't gonna happen.

wkmac

These really are Hillary hearings, aren't they? Even if there was something nefarious concerning Benghazi, it's never been about the dead Americans...it's been about politics. I notice Carly jumped-in today to try and eke a few more miles out of this fiasco. Why? Because it panders to the nut job base.

Drive is speaking of a Benghazi hearing and you are talking about a Hillary hearing.

I suspect a real Benghazi hearing would include subjects not yet dared to be considered and also well above Hillary's pay grade.

newfie

What "real" choice does anyone really have?? You are acting like a complete BRICK. They only thing left to do is mortar you and stick you next to the other BRICKS on this site. The C7 just became the C8 as another BRICK is added to the wall of ignorance.

TOS.

another rocket scientist that is ill equiped to argue the facts of this hearing. thanks for playing.

Do I need to remind you that you started this thread. Was the purpose of doing so to be a troll or were you trying to understand why the hearing and investigation is taking place?

Last edited:

newfie

If they don't like or trust her as president, they can quit. Yeah. It ain't gonna happen.

Your question was who cares. I told you who cares. So your answer was to tell them they can risk being left out there undefended and needlessly risk their lives or they can quit.
the conservative option is much better for them. have a full investigation find out what happened , who was at fault and fix the problem so their lives do not have to be needlessly put at risk.
Part of fixing the problem may be to determine that Hillary did not do her job and does not deserve greater responsibility.
thus this hearing .

bbsam

Staff member
Your question was who cares. I told you who cares. So your answer was to tell them they can risk being left out there undefended and needlessly risk their lives or they can quit.
the conservative option is much better for them. have a full investigation find out what happened , who was at fault and fix the problem so their lives do not have to be needlessly put at risk.
Part of fixing the problem may be to determine that Hillary did not do her job and does not deserve greater responsibility.
thus this hearing .
Actually, what I said is that if they dislike or distrust their elected civilian leaders, they could always seek employment elsewhere.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He said he couldn't name anything new learned from the hearing, were you paying attention?
And she is just one of 70 something people to testify.

And we did confirm a couple of things about her.

She is a liar, and she is a sleazy politician.

I already knew that, but now more people have learned that too.