The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh, now now!! Don't start sounding paranoid........ Oh I'm sorry, you already sound just about as paranoid as a human being can get. You must be confusing me for some other clear and independent thinker. There are many of us here. By "clear and independent", I mean that there is a lot of common sense being spoken in opposition to your "interesting theories". But no, you don't know me. Don't fret though, there's plenty of time for me to make sure you never forget me. Have a great night.
You sound a lot like stonefish.

Ever hear of him?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just looked at my birth certificate. I can't seem to tell whether or not it is fake. Wonder if I'm illegal?
You gotta check for "layering", that's the key. I don't really understand it but realbrown1 can explain it to you, he's a got video about it and everything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
3p58Tpa.jpg

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Only thing missing from that liberal cartoon is the Koch brothers raining $100 bills down on Gov. Walker from above.
So full of hatred and fear you liberals are.
So full of hatred and fear of unions you tea partiers are. Oh yea, and full of ignorance.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The bottom picture is of Democrats.

They always look pretty stupid.

They looked stupid in their Confederate uniforms.

They looked stupid in their KKK sheets.

They looked stupid in Selma Alabama.

They looked stupid when they passed the ACA.

I could go on and on about this. There is never enough time to talk about the stupidity of the Democratic party.