The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
4SVcFE4.jpg
WalkerISIS.jpg

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
The bottom picture is of Democrats.

They always look pretty stupid.

They looked stupid in their Confederate uniforms.

They looked stupid in their KKK sheets.

They looked stupid in Selma Alabama.

They looked stupid when they passed the ACA.

I could go on and on about this. There is never enough time to talk about the stupidity of the Democratic party.
All of this coming from a birther?!?! Now that's intelligence at it best. You have no credibility.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
All of this coming from a birther?!?! Now that's intelligence at it best. You have no credibility.
I never said Obama wasn't born in the US.

I said that the birth certificate he produced is a fake.

And that post you are referring to is accurate. Too bad you do not like the history of the party you have chosen to support.

Maybe you can try to re-write it. Oh wait, your side has already tried numerous times.

rickyb

Matt Taibbi views the color of the US not red and blue but rather "puke green".

Corporate ruled parties should have puke green as their color

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
I never said Obama wasn't born in the US.

I said that the birth certificate he produced is a fake.

And that post you are referring to is accurate. Too bad you do not like the history of the party you have chosen to support.

Maybe you can try to re-write it. Oh wait, your side has already tried numerous times.
Once again, all of this coming from a birther.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Once again, all of this coming from a birther.
I’ve learned long ago that trying to reason with a winger is pointless and fruitless. Present them with FACTS that disprove their argument, and they simply change the subject. Do they ever admit being wrong? No. Do they ever acknowledge factual information? Never. Like their hero and leader, Rush Limbaugh, they spit out distortions and lies, and refuse to ever concede when they’ve been proven wrong.
They will NEVER give Obama credit for anything, because all they know is hatred and bitterness.