The Hot Guys on B.C.

browniehound

Woohooo
Ok, who's on my list......................(and not in any particular order)
Big B
Cache
DOL
Trp
Ovah
Cove

crap crap crap

I don't want to miss anyone............................... I reserve the right to edit this list at any later date that is needed. :happy-very:

Would you like to see my pic D? I'll send you my facebook link, lol!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Holy Mackerel, I hope that's new cuz I've never noticed it. (I can't be that old, am I?).

How exactly would they move like that when the rest of you is still?
It is new Over. You are not that old yet. And its called muscle control. Some of us have perfected that art in a couple of different areas. :happy-very:

Big Babooba

This is to all you women out there that put so much importance on the size of the parcel. Shame on you! I would give you all a severe tongue lashing that would arch your back and curl your toes!

Try not to read the manual while you're playing.

UPS managers have to be able to demonstrate and certify on the methods at all times. :happy-very:
Oh please don't misunderstand, I full well know the importance of a good coach. :)
Now this second sentence of your's is a little confusing. Is this just in certain regions? In our center they seem to be in the habit of turning OMSes into OC sups and they sure can't demonstrate anything more than pushing a pencil, hell one of them couldn't even drive a P500. Although I can give them credit for knowing the safety prose.

reading the manual while playing would be sorta like texting while driving...NOT a good idea.