The Lauren Boebert Saying Crazy Things Thread

bbsam

Staff member
It should be, but, of course, as usual, you’re one of the truth, twisters here, and didn’t quantify the situation with he lied to investigators, not that impeachment means anything at all it’s pure politics, but if that’s what you’re asking that’s how it happened.
I repeated what you said. You said he was impeached for lying. You didn’t qualify (not quantify) that he lied to investigators.

And that impeachment is pure politics…why are republicans making fools of themselves? Don’t they have something better to do?

Thebrownblob

I repeated what you said. You said he was impeached for lying. You didn’t qualify (not quantify) that he lied to investigators.

And that impeachment is pure politics…why are republicans making fools of themselves? Don’t they have something better to do?
No, they don’t have anything better to do, same as the Democrats didn’t have anything better to do. Same as you don’t have anything better to do. And you can pretend you didn’t know why he was impeached all you want. It’s fine with me. It’s typical of people like you to play games and semantics. That’s why you’re looked at like fools and liars.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1703945384832.png

Box Ox

I mean...good for her? Ex-husband rolled up on her looking for trouble and she took care of business?

"Eyewitnesses at the scene told TMZ that Jayson entered the restaurant where Lauren was seated and that the two argued until the congresswoman punched him twice in the nose. After the altercation, Lauren then proceeded to call the cops on her ex-husband, who was told to leave the eatery."

"Jayson has since spoken out on the incident, stating, "I made a mistake."

"Jayson has been very open about his love and affection for the 36-year-old, claiming that he "regrets" the choices he made that caused her to file for a divorce."

newolddude

I mean...good for her? Ex-husband rolled up on her uninvited looking for trouble and she took care of business?

"Eyewitnesses at the scene told TMZ that Jayson entered the restaurant where Lauren was seated and that the two argued until the congresswoman punched him twice in the nose. After the altercation, Lauren then proceeded to call the cops on her ex-husband, who was told to leave the eatery."

"Jayson has since spoken out on the incident, stating, "I made a mistake."

"Jayson has been very open about his love and affection for the 36-year-old, claiming that he "regrets" the choices he made that caused her to file for a divorce."

She just can’t help punching dicks in public, can she?