The Lauren Boebert Saying Crazy Things Thread

rickyb

And? Wasn’t he impeached for lying not the act? Seems fair to me. Good luck finding someone pure and wholesome as the wind driven snow.
its not that difficult

ralph nader, cornel west, dennis kucinich, mike gravel, ron paul had great foreign policy

its true most of the democratic party has sold out workers for 30 years now if not longer.

Thebrownblob

Impeached for lying. Thats the standard? Washington would be empty.
It should be, but, of course, as usual, you’re one of the truth, twisters here, and didn’t quantify the situation with he lied to investigators, not that impeachment means anything at all it’s pure politics, but if that’s what you’re asking that’s how it happened.

Thebrownblob

its not that difficult

ralph nader, cornel west, dennis kucinich, mike gravel, ron paul had great foreign policy

its true most of the democratic party has sold out workers for 30 years now if not longer.
I have respect for Dennnis Kucinich, and Ron Paul the other goofballs on your list not so much. it’s also true there is no such thing as a political party that really cares about workers or middle class. Just follow the money and you’ll see who the politicians care about.

newolddude

Was what she did tacky? Yes.
Was what she did inappropriate for a congresswoman? Yes.

It’s also true that she’s human and not perfect, ultimately, her constituents will decide if they forgive her.

You mean the constituents in a deeper red district she doesn’t live in. Because it looked like she was going to be voted out and switched districts.

rickyb

I have respect for Dennnis Kucinich, and Ron Paul the other goofballs on your list not so much. it’s also true there is no such thing as a political party that really cares about workers or middle class. Just follow the money and you’ll see who the politicians care about.
did you vote for trump?

Thebrownblob

you know the answer to that question

i influenced US politics but i can not vote
If you pay attention to me, you know the answer to that question as well. National elections are meaningless by the way local elections, have a lot more impact on my everyday life. And I have zero influence on national presidential elections nor do I care.

rickyb

If you pay attention to me, you know the answer to that question as well. National elections are meaningless by the way local elections, have a lot more impact on my everyday life. And I have zero influence on national presidential elections nor do I care.
i probably asked you before but i forget

how does trump rank vs those names i listed?