The MrFedEx Annual Express Peak Prediction(s)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow. FUBAR indeed. Fred and Matt Thornton have screwed this company up so bad that I swear The Three Stooges could have done a better job.

Ah, but we already have The Three Stooges calling the shots...Matt, Dave, and Fred. My guess is that Larry, Moe, and Curly could easily out-think our maroon leadership.

SmithBarney

It's gonna be fun, we had to return all our rentals today because someone didn't do something right and the rental company needed them for another customer(UPS! haha)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's gonna be fun, we had to return all our rentals today because someone didn't do something right and the rental company needed them for another customer(UPS! haha)

LOFL. I've been noticing that our rentals haven't usually even been vans this year. I guess they waited too late to reserve what they need.

Purplepackage

LOFL. I've been noticing that our rentals haven't usually even been vans this year. I guess they waited too late to reserve what they need.

I have a nice red dodge minivan for the next month( I heard we were getting some 16 foot penske trucks so I hope to get one of those instead

Express Courier

lol I dunno what's going on with all you guys' stations but at mine they are wayyy on top of :censored2:. Cartage Agents, Rentals etc. I got off early today, like earlier than I've gotten off in months. Not a single package in sight left behind at the station and we were even taking out the wednesday/thursday stuff. Several varieties of rentals outside unused. It was eerily quiet for me today.

McFeely

Huge Member
Yeah seriously what a :censored2:ed up day, only took a half hour break so I'm sure I'll het crucified for that tomorrow....oh wait it's December 1st so rules no longer apply

I rarely get a full hour break. Today I took my 30-min break on my drive to my first stop. About the only good thing about my 40 minute stem time from the station.

outtatime

I rarely get a full hour break. Today I took my 30-min break on my drive to my first stop. About the only good thing about my 40 minute stem time from the station.
And why exactly are you working for free? You get into an accident while you're "on break" and you will probably need to find another job.

overflowed

Drop what you need to take your break. I at one point at the very beginning did that stuff. You deserve to be paid for the hours you work.

l22

Plain and simple: Break is break and work is work. You get paid for work, you do not get paid for break. So do NOT do any work while on break!

Purplepackage

So you take your break as you drive? Why?

I'm sitting on break right now, my next stop is literally driving an hour and fifteen minutes to sweep a really heavy pup. When It first popped up on my screen I was in disbelief but you know what if that's what they want me to do I will gladly get paid OT to do it. Peak.

tacken

I'm sitting on break right now, my next stop is literally driving an hour and fifteen minutes to sweep a really heavy pup. When It first popped up on my screen I was in disbelief but you know what if that's what they want me to do I will gladly get paid OT to do it. Peak.
So you are driving again and taking a break?

dezguy

Well, starting 10 minutes later lasted a whole half week. Back to regular start time for tomorrow and beyond. Idiots.