The partners have left the room

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Yes two, and number 3 pulled out just before thanksgiving and sadly has the same lawyer that took the meat off my bones with number one. Oh the perils of being too charming .oh it tis a curse!
Did she take the dog
1703437831514156.gif

RangerMan06

I am still here. Lots and lots of speculation.

What you need to worry about is all the packages that FEDX has retained. The cut-backs for the union ranks begins this week. Its going to be ugly.

1st QTR of next year is when it really begins....No/low volume is the issue, not too many management people.
Low volume is due to too many management.

Pullman Brown

What you need to worry about is all the packages that FEDX has retained. The cut-backs for the union ranks begins this week. Its going to be ugly.

1st QTR of next year is when it really begins....No/low volume is the issue, not too many management people.

Yeah Tome played chicken and lost! Good job Carol!

Thebrownblob

With all due respect the company does not allow me to worry about FedEx packages anymore. we are not given much, if any ability to go after volume like we used to because we are not valued as sales people by the company anymore. That’s a management issue.

Make no mistake. I don’t desire anyone to lose their job, but if you don’t think there’s too many middle management at this company, then you’re just not paying attention or completely ignoring it I can guarantee you your boss think there’s too many.

Thebrownblob

I honestly do not know how long Dragon has been at UPS
@DRAGON II is old-school and you can tell because he still has the mentality that UPS management makes good money has good benefits and is a good career path and will bend over and allow the company to do whatever they want to them.

That time is long gone. We’ve had management walk out within the last few months because they’ve been told they’re not even worth getting a raise. This company doesn’t give a damn about their management.

A few weeks ago the company was threatening their management people They would lose salary and have their opportunities of advancement taken away if they did not pack their bags and be ready to fly across the country to cover for a supposed strike that the company almost caused. a lot of the younger management team are not gonna put up with that kind of treatment for much longer.

Couple that with the threats of layoffs, Job elimination , the general morale of management is at an all-time low at this company because of the smiling face in charge. It’s gonna be an interesting year.

@DRAGON II is old-school and you can tell because he still has the mentality that UPS management makes good money has good benefits and is a good career path and will bend over and allow the company to do whatever they want to them.

That time is long gone. We’ve had management walk out within the last few months because they’ve been told they’re not even worth getting a raise. This company doesn’t give a damn about their management.

A few weeks ago the company was threatening their management people They would lose salary and have their opportunities of advancement taken away if they did not pack their bags and be ready to fly across the country to cover for a supposed strike that the company almost caused. a lot of the younger management team are not gonna put up with that kind of treatment for much longer.

Couple that with the threats of layoffs, Job elimination , the general morale of management is at an all-time low at this company because of the smiling face in charge. It’s gonna be an interesting year.
It's going to suck for low seniority guys