The religion of peace strikes again...

debtiv.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually it has-----our national debt and unemployment rates are at their lowest levels in years.
It's juggled numbers just like many accuse managers of doing. No one discusses participation rates. When people give up looking for a job, they are not among the numbers.
In actuality, all things accounted for, the real unemployment rate is in the teens somewhere.

wkmac

Take out the unfunded wars Bush started and, yes, the debt has gone down significantly.

The debt has never gone down nor even slowed. In fact, it has accelerated and regardless of who is elected will continue to do so.

The budget deficit however has gone down. I think the posters are confusing debt and budget deficit.

And since this thread has gone far afield of it's title topic, we should at least get a laugh out of it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I voted for Obama the first thing because I wanted "anyone but Bush". I voted for him the second time as I felt he needed a second term to continue to implement the programs and policies which would further our economic recovery.
This shows your lack of intelligence and your arrogance. The only thing you have succeeded at is that anybody but Bush is in the White House, and that would have happened anyways since Bush never ran against Obama.
And as for continuing the economic recovery, if you mean recovery as in more people on welfare, and on food stamps and public assisted housing you are correct.

Rainman

Its all good.
This shows your lack of intelligence and your arrogance. The only thing you have succeeded at is that anybody but Bush is in the White House, and that would have happened anyways since Bush never ran against Obama.
And as for continuing the economic recovery, if you mean recovery as in more people on welfare, and on food stamps and public assisted housing you are correct.
Do to forget all the extra taxes we pay because of the "recovery". My take home pay continually drops while my hourly wage increases.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Actually it has-----our national debt and unemployment rates are at their lowest levels in years.
This is not true. Care to show a link showing our debt has gone down? You can't because every year Obama has been Preident, the national debt has gone up.
I expect you to post a retraction on this post.