Strikeeee

BigBrownboxx

I’m gonna say it here, part timers need more money! That’s is first and foremost… but I hope all of you people that are low seniority drivers have some money saved.. if we do go on strike, you will be bumping inside the warehouse until at least peak. This isn't 1997, people will use someone else. They need to get something worked out and fast.

PT Car Washer

I’m gonna say it here, part timers need more money! That’s is first and foremost… but I hope all of you people that are low seniority drivers have some money saved.. if we do go on strike, you will be bumping inside the warehouse until at least peak. This isn't 1997, people will use someone else. They need to get something worked out and fast.
Low seniority drivers already have been working inside. They hate it.

542thruNthru

This isn't 1997. E commerce is exploding like @MECH-II moms waist line!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I didn't pull out....
IMG_3997.gif