The search function is no longer your best friend!

P

pickup

Here's an idea. We can just hold out until Cheryl gets that search function straightened out then no one will even have to reply to new posters anymore. Most everything has already been discussed on here so if no one has anything new to add the post will be ignored and the new poster will have no choice but to learn proper use of the "search" function. That'll teach 'em. :dissapointed: Oh, and then when someone posts about new users not asking questions or participating we can also ignore that because it has been discussed before and can be found by using the "search" function.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of something else. Best way to explain is to use an example. Nefarious once started a thread about how he was making the jump to feeders and wanted advice on how to be a feeder driver. We all gave him pretty good detailed answers. So let's say a new poster comes on with the same question, I will see it and remember that thread and search and find it and post the link in one of my postings to the new thread so that right off the bat, the new poster has 50 replies to his questions immediately.

That's what I was thinking.

P

pickup

Thanks pickup, now I understand more what you meant. And, btw, I am not proud of my post. It was sarcastic.

Nah, I understand how you came to that conclusion. If it any consolation, there are plenty of posts on bc that I am not too proud of myself. :knockedout::happy2: