THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

El Correcto

god is dead
It's my understanding that many on the Left claim to be "woke" as in they've awakened to matters of social injustice, economic disparity, and impending environmental catastrophe. They are determined to reorder society to meet their view of what the world without these problems would look like.
And?
Not everyone wants to live kyrzhuwhvastan bud.
Some of us actually like america and want to see it prosperous.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"I'm the best pardoner. Just look at some of the people I pardoned. Paul Manafort...terrific guy. Roger Stone... he's like the rock I lean on, and Charles Kushner, who was hunted down by the RADICAL LEFT because he's a Jew. Did I tell you I LOVE the Jews. Let me hug you, big lovely American flag (makes love to flag), because EVEN THE JEWS are great people in the eyes of ME, your favorite president....EVER. Everybody's saying that. 100% voted for ME in the last FAKE election".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you achieved as much those guys to where you can laugh at them? Dershowitz if I'm not mistaken was the dean of the Harvard Law School.
These people are brainwashed.
Their media tells them who to hate today and so they follow along.

They were fans of dershowitz until he refused to abandon legal principles to attack Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Funny, because Dershowitz is absolutely one of them. But when it comes to the law, he doesn’t choose sides.
Yup.

And they are trying to get his license to practice law taken away. Look up the 65 Project.

They're doing it to any lawyer who speaks honestly about the weaponization of the justice system against Trump.

These people are evil.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What sad is Lindsey will still carry water for Trump all the way up the mountain for no pay and thank him for the opportunity.

Isn't it nice of you to be so concerned about Lindsey Graham's feelings. You're such a sweetheart.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
An entire article about a "standing order", but they didn't include a quote of Trump talking about a standing order. Would have been nice to have the facts, but I guess Bloomberg isn't interested in that.

How is Michael doing? What was the total Bloomberg ended up blowing in his pathetic presidential run?

An entire article about a "standing order", but they didn't include a quote of Trump talking about a standing order. Would have been nice to have the facts, but I guess Bloomberg isn't interested in that.

How is Michael doing? What was the total Bloomberg ended up blowing in his pathetic presidential run?
It was a statement put out by the former president’s office, read on air by his attorney.

Does that count?