scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
HillaryPaulaJones.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Great, now mods are posting lies.

Do I hear a death knell off in the distance?
While technically not "hush money", Paula Jones was paid more than that, $850,000. This was for sexual harassment by Bill Clinton at a hotel. She lost the first case, but won an out of court settlement after good old Bill lied under oath in the Monica Lewinsky case. If it hadn't been for her bragging about the Blue Dress, there would have been a different outcome. I find it amusing how partisans go on about the other side when their party is guilty of the same thing or worse. Wear blinders much?

Thebrownblob

While technically not "hush money", Paula Jones was paid more than that, $850,000. This was for sexual harassment by Bill Clinton at a hotel. She lost the first case, but won an out of court settlement after good old Bill lied under oath in the Monica Lewinsky case. If it hadn't been for her bragging about the Blue Dress, there would have been a different outcome. I find it amusing how partisans go on about the other side when their party is guilty of the same thing or worse. Wear blinders much?
Yes, he wears blinders along with his leather gimp suit and ball gag most likely

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yes, he wears blinders....
The funny part is I'm the Mod that probably approves of most of his posts. I'm moderate from a political standpoint and I don't mind listening to differing opinions. I'm really not happy with either party, I just hate one more than the other.

Thebrownblob

The funny part is I'm the Mod that probably approves of most of his posts. I'm moderate from a political standpoint and I don't mind listening to differing opinions. I'm really not happy with either party, I just hate one more than the other.
I 100% agree with you. I’m not really thrilled with either party.

Box Ox

Shouldn't he be mad at the DNC for screwing Bernie? Seems his rage is misplaced.

He got his consolation prize.

"Progressives see a list of ideas “that goes beyond a status quo and goes beyond where Biden had campaigned in the primary,” Faiz Shakir, Sanders’s presidential campaign manager in 2020 and an integral member in creating the task forces, told Vox."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So a deranged anti Trump Democrat managed to get seated on the jury for Bragg's NY case against Trump.

Quits because he gets nervous people will find out about his social media posts.

Does anyone actually believe a jury can be fair?

Show trial.

vantexan

He got his consolation prize.

"Progressives see a list of ideas “that goes beyond a status quo and goes beyond where Biden had campaigned in the primary,” Faiz Shakir, Sanders’s presidential campaign manager in 2020 and an integral member in creating the task forces, told Vox."
Has worked out well...