The Truth !

It was a joke. Inhale then laugh.

No. I'm too short even to be an internet quarterback.
Maybe a nickelback.

Nope. Very stubborn tho.

Nope. Very stubborn tho.
Nope. Very stubborn tho.
No it won't.
Marilyn Monroe's boyfriend.
Who said I didn't LIKE either slate?
I said I wasn't sure about which slate to vote for.
You're always twisting statements.
That's one if your 5 bad habits.
No it won't.
crickets? Are you on something. What's there to reply to for there not to be crickets?

10 point

How many full time teamster employees working for ups? What do you think they average In total compensation per year?
How much $$$$$ does the union reap from keeping the initiation fees, unvested pension $, and healthcare payments from the company when pt workers quit by the thousands every year?

5habits100

Who said I didn't LIKE either slate?
I said I wasn't sure about which slate to vote for.
You're always twisting statements.
That's one if your 5 bad habits.
Unless you are Irishman also I know you didn't. That is one of your bad qualities. You don't listen.

But since you responded. Where is your name on the candidate petitions? I will sign one.

How much $$$$$ does the union reap from keeping the initiation fees, unvested pension $, and healthcare payments from the company when pt workers quit by the thousands every year?
And you want me to cry about this? The western conference of teamsters pension fund is very strong just because of this.

10 point

Unless you are Irishman also I know you didn't. That is one of your bad qualities. You don't listen.

But since you responded. Where is your name on the candidate petitions? I will sign one.
Bahahaha. What did you say?
And you want me to cry about this? The western conference of teamsters pension fund is very strong just because of this.
It was a tearless question. Thx for validating it.
I wouldn't have a clue. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Maybe Joe Pesci?
You asked me and I thought I'd go with your answer instead.

image.jpg

??????? Go with these guys.