The Truth !

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
So...many...things. I'll tackle the one that stands out to me, and that is "the distribution of wealth." It's such a pained term that is easy to decry since our society like things so simple and watered down. It's not even that accurate. Some people think that distribution of wealth means giving it to people who didn't earn it. What you're really trying to say is pay people what they're worth. A CEO isn't worth 700 times a laborer. I'll definitely say they're worth many times a laborers wage but not 700 times. The corporate world is full of old guard folks who are eventually going to die off and be replaced with folks who are entitled but not nearly as strong willed as their predecessors. The unfortunate thing with this company and the country for that matter is there are so many little things wrong, it is overwhelming to tackle. There needs to be a reset and like most medicine, it'll suck. There needs to be more accountability taken by the general workforce by the people and not the government. That means education and giving a :censored2: about what happens locally. Too much apathy these days.

Irishman Collins

More accurately, UPSers need the union.
Why exactly would that be? Could it be all the give backs in contract after contract or the politically based arbitration and panel systems? I agree UPSERS need a Union just not sure it needs to be the Teamsters.. I think we all need to admit our Union is a shell of itself. It is owned and operated by corporate America. Essentially the Teamsters Union is a cripple with UPS as their wheel chair.

DOK

Why exactly would that be? Could it be all the give backs in contract after contract or the politically based arbitration and panel systems? I agree UPSERS need a Union just not sure it needs to be the Teamsters.. I think we all need to admit our Union is a shell of itself. It is owned and operated by corporate America. Essentially the Teamsters Union is a cripple with UPS as their wheel chair.

Without us ups employees in the Teamsters, would they survive?

image.jpg

10 point

But it's not going to happen so why are we talking about this anyway?

Here's your answer.
I believe he's talking about cowardice.