The U.S. Postal Service will deliver seven days a week and ...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Sundays are shot. Holidays are shot. What's next? Everything anymore seems to be ruined by "demand" from people who want the world to revolve around them.

Places opening on Thanksgiving and Christmas day now; even if I needed something I've always refused to do business on days I think they should be closed. If everyone followed suit, things might actually go back to the way they should be but I'll never hold my breath on it.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
From 1810, mail was delivered seven days a week. In 1828, local religious leaders noticed a decline in Sunday-morning church attendance because of local post offices' doubling as gathering places. These leaders appealed to the government to intervene and close post offices on Sundays. The government, however, declined, and mail was delivered 7 days a week until 1912.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So you get paid and you bitch about delivering on Sunday? I own three stores and we are open every Sunday!
Did this really bother you enough you had to make an account just to say that? Sounds like the point still went clean over your head.