The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
With his revelation that we have fewer horses and bayonets, it is clear Obama has no plan in place to protect us from the zombie apocalypse.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
So is Herschel OK??

You know, other than missing half his leg and all...

He woke up with clear eyes and was grasping Rick's hand, so he didn't turn into a zombie.

We saw my son five times in the first episode, he was a zombie prisoner walking around in the prison yard. He swears it wasn't him that Daryl stabbed in the forehead with his knife, even though it looked like him. My son thinks his big scene with Daryl will be in the 4th episode next week. My son has been dating one of the zombie extras lately, she was hitting on one of the cars when they escaped the farm in the last episode of last season.

My son has also been doing a lot of extra and stand-in roles lately around town. He was an farmer in "Hunger Games 2" recently. Jeffrey was in a buddy movie starring Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and Will Ferrell lately, a fake "Goggle Headquarters" was filmed at Ga. Tech. The other day he was doing stand-in work on "Scary Movie 5" with Charlie Sheen. He has been getting some contacts made with Panavision and a movie equipment rental company too, that where he really wants to be. He is into filming and video editing, he films weddings and other events like that on the side.

over9five

Staff member
He woke up with clear eyes and was grasping Rick's hand, so he didn't turn into a zombie.

We saw my son five times in the first episode, he was a zombie prisoner walking around in the prison yard. He swears it wasn't him that Daryl stabbed in the forehead with his knife, even though it looked like him. My son thinks his big scene with Daryl will be in the 4th episode next week. My son has been dating one of the zombie extras lately, she was hitting on one of the cars when they escaped the farm in the last episode of last season.

My son has also been doing a lot of extra and stand-in roles lately around town. He was an farmer in "Hunger Games 2" recently. Jeffrey was in a buddy movie starring Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and Will Ferrell lately, a fake "Goggle Headquarters" was filmed at Ga. Tech. The other day he was doing stand-in work on "Scary Movie 5" with Charlie Sheen. He has been getting some contacts made with Panavision and a movie equipment rental company too, that where he really wants to be. He is into filming and video editing, he films weddings and other events like that on the side.
So cool! Can you find a picture of the prisoners somewhere and post it? Love to see him.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I still haven't got a decent screenshot of him to post. Those scenes happen so fast, the pics are too blurry. After next week, it shouldn't be a problem. He still refuses to talk about the plot, he doesn't like me posting anything about him working on the show.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The Governor is really evil. There actually is a little town called Woodbury down near where this series is filmed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There is a scene tonight where the group decide to clean out the prison a little bit more. Daryl shoots one zombie inmate with his crossbow, and doesn't have time to reload. This is the point where my son attacks him, so Daryl pulls out his knife and stabs my son in the forehead. Jeffrey is about 6'4", he is skinny, and has curly brown hair. He also has a little crook in his nose because he broke it as a child. Hopefully we can finally get a decent screenshot finally thats worth posting.

over9five

Staff member
There is a scene tonight where the group decide to clean out the prison a little bit more. Daryl shoots one zombie inmate with his crossbow, and doesn't have time to reload. This is the point where my son attacks him, so Daryl pulls out his knife and stabs my son in the forehead. Jeffrey is about 6'4", he is skinny, and has curly brown hair. He also has a little crook in his nose because he broke it as a child. Hopefully we can finally get a decent screenshot finally thats worth posting.
Cool, cant wait!