The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My son has been hired again as a zombie extra. They started filming the new season this week. He was in makeup for three hours yesterday when it stated raining. He got paid for eight. New policy on set of having to turn in all cell phones and not being able to talk about what is being shot.

over9five

Staff member
My son has been hired again as a zombie extra. They started filming the new season this week. He was in makeup for three hours yesterday when it stated raining. He got paid for eight. New policy on set of having to turn in all cell phones and not being able to talk about what is being shot.
We need a good picture of him. Maybe after this season?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We need a good picture of him. Maybe after this season?

He just had a brief shot that made it out of final editing after that bar scene shootout. He is trying to get a better quality shot of that scene to get a picture out of it. He does video work for a living, he wasn't happy with the clarity of that scene. He had been working on the set of another movie being shot in Atlanta as a production assistant, we are hoping that something comes out of this. He has been told that he could easily get work if he wants to move to New York or Los Angeles.

over9five

Staff member
Oh my God, it has begun.

Police Kill Man Who Was Eating Another Mans face

From the report:

The newspaper quoted witnesses as saying that the officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he ignored the demand, the officer shot him. Witnesses said that the naked man continued his attack after being shot once, and the officer then shot him several more times.

Police kill naked attacker chewing on man's face in Miami street | Fox News

Eating a face????

Continues eating face after being shot once????

Officer had to shoot him several more times????

The Zombie Apocalypse has begun.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh my God, it has begun.

Police Kill Man Who Was Eating Another Mans face

From the report:

The newspaper quoted witnesses as saying that the officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he ignored the demand, the officer shot him. Witnesses said that the naked man continued his attack after being shot once, and the officer then shot him several more times.

Read more: Police kill naked attacker chewing on man's face in Miami street | Fox News

Eating a face????

Continues eating face after being shot once????

Officer had to shoot him several more times????

The Zombie Apocalypse has begun.
And all those people with no guns.......what will they do , reason with them?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
imtrippingyou_frontpage.gif

Everything is so zombie now...:panicsmiley:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My son got promoted to "Hero Zombie" in today's filming. He was in full makeup and got stabbed in the forehead with a knife by Daryl. They had to film the scene five times because the Daryl character kept missing my son's forehead. My son says its just about impossible to see with the zombie contact lens he has to wear. He had to be fitted with elbow and knee padding because of the amount of falls he made. He had a good photo on his phone with his latex makeup on, I wish I could post it. He would be fired from the show if he leaks any photos or talks about the story plot. This is his second season, the makeup people know him by his first name now. In the show he worked on about five weeks ago, he had his head bashed in with a tire iron by a black man. My son didn't know that actor's name, the character's name is "T-Dog". My son enjoyed working with "Daryl" today, that actor (Norman Reedus), was one of the brothers from "The Boondock Saints".

Last edited: