The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was watching a movie and on commercial it mentioned on AMC, July 7th & 8th will be Walking Dead preview weekend. Just thought I'd mention it.

over9five

Staff member
a.aaa-Baby-with-cat-funny.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hey Scratch is your son in any of these pictures?

No, number four reminds me of Jeffrey, but thats not him. He was standing by and watched a couple of those scenes filmed. As soon as a good closeup of him airs, I will take a sceenshot and post it.

whiskers

After a little thunderstorm cut my fishing trip short, I came home to the sweetness of a zombie killin marathon. I missed more than I thought of the first season.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't watch this show the first season since I don't consider myself a zombie fan. I have got hooked on the character development between the cast members. My son didn't really care for zombies either, so it was ironic that he got involved with playing one. He acted in a high school play "Night of the Living Dead" a few years ago, as the father in the basement fighting zombies off. He went to the studio to try to get into the production area of the show, the casting director liked his looks since he is tall and skinny. My son played an extra in a movie ("Devil's Knot" with Reese Witherspoon) being shot in Atlanta yesterday, he does things like this to network with other people in the business. He is into video filming things like short films, TV pilot shows, weddings, and anything else. And he does a lot of editing work for other people.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
At think that is my son that Daryl stabs in the face at 1:11, not sure since it happens so fast. He said he saw himself in this trailer.

I didn't watch this show the first season since I don't consider myself a zombie fan. I have got hooked on the character development between the cast members. My son didn't really care for zombies either, so it was ironic that he got involved with playing one. He acted in a high school play "Night of the Living Dead" a few years ago, as the father in the basement fighting zombies off. He went to the studio to try to get into the production area of the show, the casting director liked his looks since he is tall and skinny. My son played an extra in a movie ("Devil's Knot" with Reese Witherspoon) being shot in Atlanta yesterday, he does things like this to network with other people in the business. He is into video filming things like short films, TV pilot shows, weddings, and anything else. And he does a lot of editing work for other people.

Just tell him to hook up with Reese and let her be the sugar momma.