The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Fight the dead, fear the living !!!

Good cliffhanger for the summer. The way things are set, anything can happen when they resume this fall !!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I can hear it now Abraham: "You guys just had to go to Terminus, didn't ya?"
Looks like stopping the apocalypse is on hold.

Last edited:

MoarTape

take a look at the ending again... yea, they're in the trailer as well

I don't recall seeing Eugene in there at all. I saw Tara, but not Rosita. Might have to give it another watch. I'm on the fence about Beth. It seems like these guys try to lure people to them rather than go out and kidnap them. Guess we'll find out in October...bah.

HomeDelivery

I don't recall seeing Eugene in there at all. I saw Tara, but not Rosita. Might have to give it another watch. I'm on the fence about Beth. It seems like these guys try to lure people to them rather than go out and kidnap them. Guess we'll find out in October...bah.

yea i think you're right about beth...

the gunmen are simply herding Rick and Co. ... to enter a scary-dark train car in which they find — hurrah! — Glenn, Maggie, Bob, Sasha, Abraham, Rosita, Eugene and Tara! (Hmm… but no Carol or Tyreese? ~ & Judith~baby kickass)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
beth.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Tyrese with his M1 Carbine and framing hammer..... and Carol with her Rambo knife and 38 snubbie. Was smart for Rick to stash what they had left to spare.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Attention Zombie wannabes. The Syfy network is going to be shooting a Zombie series in Eastern Washington. Spokane to be exact. Trouble is Zombies may be hard to distinguish from the residents.