The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
In The Flesh needs captions.The premise is interesting, but I haven't seen the first season. How did it start? It reminds me of a running joke in The Holy Grail. " I'm not quite dead".

oldngray

nowhere special
World War Z movie wasn't very good in my opinion. Too long (or at least felt too long because it tended to drag along) and had a confusing plot combined with stupid people or stupid writing.

World War Z movie wasn't very good in my opinion. Too long (or at least felt too long because it tended to drag along) and had a confusing plot combined with stupid people or stupid writing.

It was a troubled production and if one pays attention you can see where pieces were added in.
Shame, it had so much potential.

Overpaid Union Thug

World War Z should have been the best zombie flick of all time. If the script writer(s) had tried to mirror the book's story and style it would have been. I heard that they thought it was impossible to transfer the book's style to screen. And the original script that had to be changed sounded pretty bad too.
Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Anyone here ever watch that movie world war Z?
Really enjoyed the first two thirds of the movie. It was fast paced and a good interpretation of the book. The last third was a departure from the book and as a result the movie suffered. The book was fantastic and a terrific read.

Really enjoyed the first two thirds of the movie. It was fast paced and a good interpretation of the book. The last third was a departure from the book and as a result the movie suffered. The book was fantastic and a terrific read.

You might need to reread the book.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I don't think I saw any fatso zombies. There were a few in "Zombieland" (also hilarious). Rule #1- Cardio, Rule #2 -The Double Tap, Rule #3- Avoid Bathrooms, etc.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You might need to reread the book.
I just did during my convalescence. I thought the book was brilliant with the oral history format. I particularly enjoyed the segments on the battle of New York and on the dogs.

The movie was great until it became the Brad Pitt show at the lab in Britain. While the tooth gnashing zombie was kind of humorous, this segment got bogged down with Brad the action hero's epiphany on how to deal with the zombie menace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
3c481e4c87ae5bf2ec54beb0873e6a73.jpg