The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
FX has a new series "The Strain" starting next week. From the promos I thought it might be similar to Walking Dead. It does have vampires instead of zombies but not the cute sparkly friendly ones. It might be worth watching.
Like it so far and it reminds me of early Stephen King writing.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My oldest son was playing a "super hero walker" as he called it today. All he would say is he had to keep an arm and a leg in a hole most of the day and it took six makeup people an hour to remove all of the makeup off of him. Maybe he worked with Michone today?
Watched the special on Walker University. I found it incredibly fascinating. Was your son or his girlfriend featured on the program? If so, where?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
pitzombie1511180_838828129476680_1576258607_n.jpg
Watched the special on Walker University. I found it incredibly fascinating. Was your son or his girlfriend featured on the program? If so, where?

No, they have been involved with the show before they started that class. My son said he just kind of made up his walker moves on the set before filming started. Greg Nicotero just told them the basic way they were to move about. The makeup people know my son on a first name basis, he is tall and skinny which is the body type they prefer to use. Nicotreo has applied the makeup on my son before, although now he does more of the directing parts of production. My son hasn't worked on the show much this year, he joined the cinematographers union and is getting more work behind the camera now on other shows. Thats my son in the bottom right corner, I can't remember if I ever posted this pic before.

Last edited:
View attachment 15052

No, they have been involved with the show before they started that class. My son said he just kind of made up his walker moves on the set before filming started. Greg Nicotero just told them the basic way they were to move about. The makeup people know my son on a first name basis, he is tall and skinny which is the body type they prefer to use. Nicotreo has applied the makeup on my son before, although now he does more of the directing parts of production. My son hasn't worked on the show much this year, he joined the cinematographers union and is getting more work behind the camera now on other shows. Thats my son in the bottom right corner, I can't remember if I ever posted this pic before.

You did. It's very cool. At the end of his career your son will get to look back at the fact he got to be part of a ground breaking memorable show.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wonder where this will be set. Another country? Another state? Will there be more appearances of Scratch Jr? If it is set in France, will the walkers be even more annoying?