The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
zombies.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Travis is an idiot but he is like the Rick for the show so they will just kill off other people around him because of his stupidity.

"Good people are the first ones to die" - Ruben Blades. He has too much common sense to keep around. Probably he will end up sacrificing himself saving the idiots.

Returntosender

I don't know but I think that would be a good vehicle because of ease of repair. Less electronic crap to go wrong.
Need like 4 of them, mount a gun mount in the cab, a good camper to store supplies and trailer to tow ATV's and 55 gallons drums if full. A couple of dirt bikes to scout ahead. Drive to nearest UPS hub steal automotive tools, replacement tires load in PC. Drive to the Colorado and take shelter at the maximum security prison or Norad.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Need like 4 of them, mount a gun mount in the cab, a good camper to store supplies and trailer to tow ATV's and 55 gallons drums if full. A couple of dirt bikes to scout ahead. Drive to nearest UPS hub steal automotive tools, replacement tires load in PC. Drive to the Colorado and take shelter at the maximum security prison or Norad.
Sounds good but I would loose the dirt bikes and he ATV's. Too much noise.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Electric dirtbikes are available now. An unattended Stryker would be a good one to have. Or a Bradley. No engine electronics there with the Cummins VT903 power.