The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
Saw her in a Dumb and Dumber sequel recently. Really hope Nick gets straightened out at camp. That stealing of Hector's morphine was too much. I would have stomped him a lot harder than Mom did for that one.

Nick would be my choice as one of first to get eaten but I'm sure they will want to keep him around. He looks to be an annoying but central character.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
we don't know if the mom didn't take the pistol after she got out from under the car(i sure hope she did) and Nick does need to detox. it was good they took him out you can't have that element in a camp, my guess is he's back next season. i wonder what that person sending the flashing message from the house on the hill was about?

Fergalicious

I assume we're talking about FTWD right now...well, all I have to say is that I like it. The first episode sucked hard, but overall I think the show is finally coming together and is a lot more interesting than I expected it to be after that Pilot. Travis pisses me off though, Maddie did at first too, but I feel like she will come through. Also, I hope Alicia gets killed off somehow, she's irritating. I hope Daniel Salazar develops and lasts longer. I want to see Tobias make a return, his mind excites me.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I assume we're talking about FTWD right now...well, all I have to say is that I like it. The first episode sucked hard, but overall I think the show is finally coming together and is a lot more interesting than I expected it to be after that Pilot. Travis pisses me off though, Maddie did at first too, but I feel like she will come through. Also, I hope Alicia gets killed off somehow, she's irritating. I hope Daniel Salazar develops and lasts longer. I want to see Tobias make a return, his mind excites me.
Maybe he's the one flashing messages .

Fergalicious

Maybe he's the one flashing messages .
I sure do hope so, I didn't pay enough attention to where Maddie dropped him off in that one episode, but he's become a favorite in my opinion. It's like he knows something that the many, including viewers don't know about this virus and it's origins. He knows so much and I feel like this is valuable to advancing and developing the series altogether.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I sure do hope so, I didn't pay enough attention to where Maddie dropped him off in that one episode, but he's become a favorite in my opinion. It's like he knows something that the many, including viewers don't know about this virus and it's origins. He knows so much and I feel like this is valuable to advancing and developing the series altogether.
He thinks he knows but that little knife he had wasn't really effective on a walker skull.