Things that really annoy me or pet peeves

texan

What really annoys you?

Here are a few:

Drivers who don't use a turn signal.
People who take forever to order food while I'm in line.
Walking into spider webs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What really annoys you?

Here are a few:

Drivers who don't use a turn signal. Welcome to California !! As soon as you cross the line to OR., totally different story.
People who take forever to order food while I'm in line. It's always the 2 ton guy who's seen the Mickey D's menu daily!
Walking into spider webs. The spider dance is the 'in' thing in CA. from Sept. to Dec. !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
People who think they own the aisle and walk so slow that I could take a nap walking behind them.

Those are the same people who walk in the door of the grocery store and immediately stop ( for no reason) and block you from getting inside. I can really say "Excuse Me" so it sounds like "Get out of my way!!!!!!"

over9five

Staff member
I run into a convenience store to grab a fast coke. The idiot in front of me is buying lottery tickets, "I'll take a number 31.....umm...... a number 16.....ummm.....no 2 number 31s.......ummmmm.....a quick pick........ummmm.......no, instead of a number 31 I want......ummmmmmm.......a number 2......."

klein

Für Meno :)
People at the check-out (any store/retailer) and the cashier can't get the payment, because customer is on the cellphone !

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I recall a topic, I will try a search, But, if I was a newbie like Texan, I would think I had a scathingly brilliant idea and present it. People have new pet peeves all the time and nobody but Mr. Scrooge was saying anything about it.

Texan, welcome to the club of many members..........people told "what for" by Ebenezer!!

texan

A few more (if I am allowed) after my above Brown Cafe Calibration. Again, sorry for not checking.

People who snap their gum.
Kids with baggy pants hangin below their butt.
People that realize that a lane of traffic is backed up so they go into the next lane over because it is moving quicker and they go up
to the front and expect someone to just let them back over in that lane.

Last edited:

texan

When Brody almost drools on the spagetti sauce as I cook it on the stove. Why? Because he can. ;)
He must be big. Does he really eat it? duhh dumb question I guess. Dogs eat most any thing. Cats are the picky ones. I should start a thread....
Whoops I've learned.. Must check first. :happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
A few more (if I am allowed) after my above Brown Cafe Calibration. Again, sorry for not checking.

People who snap their gum.
Kids with baggy pants hangin below their butt.
People that realize that a lane of traffic is backed up so they go into the next lane over because it is moving quicker and they go up
to the front and expect someone to just let them back over in that lane.
I am at an age where I've lost my filter. I had the strongest urge to walk up behind one of those hip hanging slobs and pull up their jeans. 'Hammer' had to hole me back.

P

pickup

I run into a convenience store to grab a fast coke. The idiot in front of me is buying lottery tickets, "I'll take a number 31.....umm...... a number 16.....ummm.....no 2 number 31s.......ummmmm.....a quick pick........ummmm.......no, instead of a number 31 I want......ummmmmmm.......a number 2......."

and after they get the change, they start figuring out how many $2 scratchoffs they can buy . The transaction just never ends.

Hmm, 15 dollars change, let me get 2 Santa's grabbags, ummm.... one no two Big Buck Bonanzas, . one hmmm .... win for life and one $ 5 dollar Bingo Madness. Okay thank you. I will now stand here and scratch the tickets.

Last edited by a moderator: