This driver is lazy

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Usps backed into my driveway to deliver an amazon package today. My driveway is 25ft long and my truck was parked in the driveway.

542thruNthru

When it's against the methods? Sorry, sir, that's not how I was trained. It's unsafe and against multiple methods. If we need to, we can revisit training at the end of the shift and we can BOTH sign off on it.
Not backing into residential driveways is no longer one of the methods.

Est.1998

When it's against the methods? Sorry, sir, that's not how I was trained. It's unsafe and against multiple methods. If we need to, we can revisit training at the end of the shift and we can BOTH sign off on it.
The methods are treated like the Bible at today's UPS. Everyone picks what they want to follow and disregard the rest.
If we'rere supposed to follow ALL the methods, Orion wouldn't exist, we'd still be clearing the truck in a logical order, egress wouldn't be a mythical unicorn, etc...

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Being unsafe at its finest.
Since you care so much, go into the office and tell your sups. Provide the lubes and bend over as they treat you to a fine time and reward you for being a good shill.

Seriously, who cares? If you're really concerned about it, have a one on one about it with him instead of botching about him being so incompetent here. I'd be curious to see your failures and flaws on the job. Not one, right? C'mon man!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Even things that look lazy, really are not sometimes. It is runner-gunner actions designed to get er' done!

j3B4Sx-1.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Probably not too smart to post a picture with an address number when your username has your state in it.

Someone might do a simple Google search, rotate streetview to see the address of the house you're standing in front of, and then be able to find all sorts of information on that address's owner.....

:censored2:

....just something to think about buddy.
Pain't over the license plate, truck number, mailbox and or house number and repost the pic...