This year is halfway over

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Campbell...my parents live on the peninsula...new one bedroom apartment is going for $3,500. It's sickening.

Crap, no wonder. That entire part of the Bay Area sucks. Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Mountain View. Way too overpriced. All because of Google and the rest of those tech companies. The rest of the Bay Area is cheap compared to there. I agree, get out of there as soon as possible.

By The Book

I should probably to it now but I don't want my name to come up and not be ready
Your seniority will definitely be a determining factor. Having a need to transfer also helps, such as a family member that needs assistance. Would you go if a spot opened up next spring? It would be a bummer if you passed it up and didn't have another shot at it for 3 years.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Your seniority will definitely be a determining factor. Having a need to transfer also helps, such as a family member that needs assistance. Would you go if a spot opened up next spring? It would be a bummer if you passed it up and didn't have another shot at it for 3 years.
I want to go now...my center is screwed and has been for years...I heard it is the second worst in the entire company but idk how true that is...are you in NorCal

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Every center is screwed,probably not going to get any better any where else.
I see centers all over Instagram with messages from sups saying sorry to their employees for getting off after 6...they don't even honor 9.5 here they'd rather just load you up and pay you your grievance

By The Book

I want to go now...my center is screwed and has been for years...I heard it is the second worst in the entire company but idk how true that is...are you in NorCal
Yes, if your gf is finishing college you may want to land somewhere she can work. If you go too far north she may no t find work.