This year is halfway over

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Such a weird thing to hear a long time UPS driver like Dave say he's never broken 80K. In my center, you have to be a 25 year vet with a cake route to not break 80K. Everyone goes over 80K, especially the rookies at top scale. I'm one of the guys who gets in a moderately decent time of around 7:30pm most days unless they ask me to help, which is at least once a week and I'm still on pace for 110K. Other folks in my center go about 120K every year.
thats because he picks and chooses which methods to work by. Dave also works a lot for free by sorting off the clock.

He's probably left close to a few hundred thousand on the table over the course of his career by doing things his way.

Which shows he's not that smart

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I don't know man, I'm doing fine out here in the Bay Area. My coworkers seem to be doing fine as well. Folks driving in nice cars, nice houses, etc. We aren't super well off like drivers in other parts of the country might be but we are by no means struggling. This job pays great and we ain't going anywhere.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I don't know man, I'm doing fine out here in the Bay Area. My coworkers seem to be doing fine as well. Folks driving in nice cars, nice houses, etc. We aren't super well off like drivers in other parts of the country might be but we are by no means struggling. This job pays great and we ain't going anywhere.
I pay 2200 a month for a two bedroom town house with no backyard and no front yard...family in Redding pay about 1200 for a four bed 3 bath near the sac River...if I stayed here I'd do fine once I'm at top scale...but why just do fine when you can do AWESOME anywhere else in the country

MAKAVELI

I pay 2200 a month for a two bedroom town house with no backyard and no front yard...family in Redding pay about 1200 for a four bed 3 bath near the sac River...if I stayed here I'd do fine once I'm at top scale...but why just do fine when you can do AWESOME anywhere else in the country
Weather and scenery. There's always a tradeoff in CA as to where you live and cost of living. You will pay more in the Bay but you don't have to deal with 100 °+ in the summer and colder in the winter in the valley.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Weather and scenery. There's always a tradeoff in CA as to where you live and cost of living. You will pay more in the Bay but you don't have to deal with 100 °+ in the summer and colder in the winter in the valley.
I know it gets hot outside the Bay Area...but I'm tired of sitting in traffic at 1030 at night...lines at the store no matter what time you go...there's too many :censored2:ing people here and it's too expensive...I will never be happy here haha

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Get your credit up or something. We pay $1600/month for a 3 bedroom/2 bath house with a nice backyard. You'd do better in other parts but like other folks mentioned, there's gonna be a trade off.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Get your credit up or something. We pay $1600/month for a 3 bedroom/2 bath house with a nice backyard. You'd do better in other parts but like other folks mentioned, there's gonna be a trade off.
My credit is fine that's what I pay for rent and that's a great deal around here...north bay like Petaluma/Santa rosa?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
My credit is fine that's what I pay for rent and that's a great deal around here...north bay like Petaluma/Santa rosa?
Not that far north. I'm in American Canyon (just north of Vallejo). 2200 a month for rent, sheesh! What area is that?When I used to rent in Richmond 4 years ago the price for a 1 bedroom/1 bath apt was $995/month. Now it's jumped up to $1400/month. Glad I got out of renting.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Not that far north. I'm in American Canyon (just north of Vallejo). 2200 a month for rent, sheesh! What area is that?When I used to rent in Richmond 4 years ago the price for a 1 bedroom/1 bath apt was $995/month. Now it's jumped up to $1400/month. Glad I got out of renting.
Campbell...my parents live on the peninsula...new one bedroom apartment is going for $3,500. It's sickening.

Holydriver

Don't need to. Wife makes way more. I'm good.

Sorry you're jealous Dave.

How did that whole marriage thing work out for you again??

Oh yeah, you're divorced and go home to an empty, lifeless, small condo.

I go home to a house filled with family, laughter and love.
gosh darn dude, you must have the smallest penis on earth. how in the :censored2: do you get so bent out of shape so easily? youre a poor poor poor little man

Orion inc.

I like turtles
gosh darn dude, you must have the smallest penis on earth. how in the :censored2: do you get so bent out of shape so easily? youre a poor poor poor little man
Oh mail boy, you're still coming here?

How's your beat up civic, your 300 lb wal mart wife and your $10/HR job?

It's really sad when a pathetic ex ups driver that couldn't hack it still comes on here.

That's really really pathetic.

And I'm flattered that you logged in just to make a comment to me and nothing else.

But sorry buddy, I'm happily married and like women.

You'll just have to go troll gay forums instead.

Last edited: