time allowance for signatures

"We were told a while back not to use the prerecord button as it reduces your time allowance."

not true, the reason is it takes it out of GPS
Here is just another example of the lack of integrity with some UPS management. Wouldn't the truth fit just as well as a lie here?

porkwagon

Sorry for the attitude but I was simply confused by what he wrote. It almost sounds like he is saying that he will get a signature if they are right there but will DR it if they are not. That will get you a T/W in my center.

During the t/w, would your sup tell you not to get a sig?? And would you be threatened with dicipline? I've been getting signatures anytime I hand the parcel to a customer the entire time I've been a driver and have never had a t/w about it. Nor have I heard of that happening to anyone for getting signatures.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

During the t/w, would your sup tell you not to get a sig?? And would you be threatened with dicipline? I've been getting signatures anytime I hand the parcel to a customer the entire time I've been a driver and have never had a t/w about it. Nor have I heard of that happening to anyone for getting signatures.

As a matter, yes, he would say not to get signatures at safe DR locations for pkgs which do not require a signature.

some1else

Banned
As a matter, yes, he would say not to get signatures at safe DR locations for pkgs which do not require a signature.
that would be something nice to have signed in writing. so when the dr package goes missing they cant play their "judgment call" game. if you do not leave the pkg bad call, if you do leave it and it gets stolen bad call. just like residential driveways...

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I would be sarcastic & ask if you want him to spell it out, but, he already has?
YUP,,,upstate,,stick to the topic,, is it that hard>??? really man, your spewin out is not realtive to the question........................................man ,,really

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
wow the answer is 42!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

i know at least 1 person will get it ;)

"It took the supercomputer 7.5 million years to figure out, but the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything else is 42."

Great book, not so great movie. I read "Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" on a long flight to Honolulu a few years ago.:wink2:

porkwagon

"It took the supercomputer 7.5 million years to figure out, but the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything else is 42."

Great book, not so great movie. I read "Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" on a long flight to Honolulu a few years ago.:wink2:

Well done. I love Douglas Adams and can't believe I missed it. Bravo scratch!

some1else

Banned

heresy i would love to be on a spaceship with that british chick she hot! and the marvin robot was badass in the movie. think about it read the book and try to make a movie out of all that craziness. i think they did a good job.